Pensacola Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool? Videography has increased in the business world. In fact, statistics show that over the past 10 years, video marketing has become one of the most effective tools around. No wonder so many brands use it to reach objectives.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you’ll want to do if you want to appeal to your audience. Florida freelance videographers have the knowledge to work with any type of brand in any kind of industry. An experienced freelance videographer that has been around the block in the industry knows just how important high-quality video is for your company goals.
Thankfully, Pensacola freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t increased by much. The demand is high, but you won’t have to worry about price gouging. In fact, freelance videographers in 32501 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are online looking for a “videographer near me”, consider the fact that the crew and equipment you need for your specific vision, the video length, and the kind of video you want to produce will have bearing on your budget planning.
Pensacola Videography Budget
If you’re looking for event videography in the Florida Panhandle or internal marketing videography, there are various factors to consider as you start budgeting for your project. Take some time to ponder the following factors:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a highlight reel from your latest event? What about a product video? Filming a product is a different experience than event videography requiring different crews and environments. (A professional videographer can take your idea and turn it into reality, no matter what you may have in mind.)
- What do you want included in your video? Explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. This may be due to the fact that the more people you need on a job, the higher the cost. Hire a narrator if they can easily replace a whole team of actors and actresses.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to shoot footage, a top camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. As you take studios and permits into consideration, you’ll have a better view of what your budget could look like.
These question are important to think about as you prepare for your Pensacola videography budget, but a crew of professionals can help you with the best video project imaginable.
The Rates for Videographers in Pensacola
Prices change depend on the ideas you have in mind. We’ve put together a list of the rates for videographers in Pensacola including the pre-production, production, and post-production processes to help you plan for your project.
Pensacola Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $28/hour to $258/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $68/hour to $158/hour
- Video Editor: $68/hour to $183/hour
- Equipment: $28/hour to $108’s/hour
- Audio Files: $38 to $1,008
- Video Rendering: $38/hour to $83/hour
- B-Roll: 18% to 58% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $108 to $1008’s
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $108 to $408
- Cameramen: $108/hour to $408/hour
Hiring a Professional Pensacola Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to film top angles for your product or need helping hosting a live stream, hiring a professional Pensacola videographer doesn’t have to be an overwhelming experience. With the right freelancer in Escambia county you can get the best video for your budget. Plus, Pensacola, Florida has ideal videographer prices in 2023, as well as great summer weather and beautiful places like Fort Barrancas and Pensacola Lighthouse and Maritime Museum.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Pensacola, we use our nearly 20 years on the job for your project to ensure the successful outcome you’re looking for. If you want to start filming your next project or are looking for top Pensacola Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, let us know. We’d love to hear from you!