Lisbon Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
There are approximately 87% of marketing professionals who use videos in their marketing strategy. Videography has taken over the business world in the recent past. Over the past decade, video marketing has solidified its position as a powerful tool for the business community. It’s no surprise that businesses are taking up videography for various applications.
As you plan for your next project, consider using a freelance video maker. Portugal freelance videographers have experience in working with all types of clients. So, you can rely on us for whatever project you have in mind. When you work with an experienced freelance videographer, you will have the opportunity of creating engaging, high-quality video for your business.
Thankfully, Lisbon freelance videographer prices in 2023 are still within the previous price range. Although the demand for video marketing is growing, freelance videographers in 1000-022 charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
Now, when you Google “videographer near me”, you will definitely see different rates. But for each rate, the price of your project is influenced by three things: the type of video you have in mind, the duration of the clip, and the type of crew and equipment required to execute the project.
Lisbon Videography Budget
If you are looking for event videography in Lisbon, or you want to hire an internal marketing videography team, the cost of your project will be determined by the duration of your video and the requirements for creating the final product. When budgeting for your project, consider answering the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to highlight an upcoming product in your video? Or do you want to create a highlight reel that covers the coverage of your latest event? When filming a product, you will need different staff, cameras & accessories, and film environments. But in event videography, you don’t need all that. (For this question, a professional videographer will discuss with you the needs of your project and create a product that best meets your needs.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. When using narrators, the price will be different compared to when you use figures like actors and actresses. Basically, if a project requires a bigger crew, the cost of production will go up.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t have a specific filming location in mind, our camera crew will easily suggest some of the best film studios or exterior locations to shoot your project. When you consider the price of hiring a studio, and getting the required permits, the filming location will impact the overall cost of the video.
When you discuss these questions with your team, you will have a head start to what you need. These questions will also guide you to prepare your Lisbon videography budget. Once you figure out your budget and reach out to us, we will help you to create the best video product that exceeds your expectations.
The Rates for Videographers in Lisbon
As we have discussed earlier, the price of your project will vary depending on your needs. With that in mind, we have created a pricelist that you can use as a reference point, when coming up with a budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Lisbon will cover the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Lisbon Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $101 to $401
- Video Editor: $61/hour to $176/hour
- Cameramen: $101/hour to $401/hour
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- Equipment: $21/hour to $101/hour
- Video Rendering: $31/hour to $76/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $61/hour to $151/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- Audio Files: $31 to $1,001
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $101 to $1001’s
Hiring a Professional Lisbon Videographer
If you want a reliable photographer to take the best shots for your project, or if you want a camera crew that will show up with the right equipment for your live stream, hiring a professional Lisbon videographer should be easy; contact Beverly Boy Productions. We have an experienced freelancer in Portugal who can create a high-quality video product within the budget. Plus, Lisbon, Portugal has some competitive Lisbon freelance videographer prices in 2023. The average weather features warm and dry summers, with cold, wet, and windy winters. Throughout the year, the temperature varies between 47°F and 83°F. There are interesting places in Lisbon where you can film your video. For instance, Castelo de São Jorge has archeological sites, and museums. You can also use the beautiful gardens at the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos to get spectacular shots.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Lisbon, we are here to provide effective video production services at affordable costs. Having worked for close to two decades in the field of video production, we know how to satisfy our clients will creative video products. If you are currently planning to start filming your next project, or if you are looking for the best Lisbon Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, contact us today, we would like to work with you in your next project.
Learn more about video drop kits in Lisbon for remote video production