Edmonton Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
About 87% of marketing professionals use videos as their primary tool for marketing. In the business world, videography is growing at a fast rate, and over the past decade, statistics have proven the effectiveness of video marketing. Many companies are now taking advantage of videography, and they have realized its benefits. Companies are now adopting the use of videos in all their promotions and marketing efforts.
When it comes to working on your next project, hiring a freelance video maker is something you need to consider. Our Alberta freelance videographers are knowledgeable in creating relevant content for the local audience in Edmonton and the surrounding cities. Working with our experienced freelance videographer will enable you to create effective and high-quality video products for your business.
Thankfully, Edmonton freelance videographer prices in 2023 have not changed that much. While there is a growing need of video marketing, freelance videographers in T5A 0C4 typically charge hourly rates and day rates, while other freelancers charge half day rates.
When you decide to Google “videographer near me”, you will get different types of rates. Ideally, the charges you get for your project will rely on three things: the type of video you are planning to create, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment required to bring the project to life.
Edmonton Videography Budget
As a leading video production company, our team is knowledgeable in event videography in Edmonton, internal marketing videography, and other services. For any project you come up with, consider the three things we have looked at so that you can come up with a good budget. When budgeting for your project, consider the answers you provide to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Are you looking forward to hosting a live stream for your next conference? Or do you want to compile a highlight reel from your latest event? Identify the specific video you want to create. Filming a product and working on an event videography requires different needs because they have different objectives. (A professional videographer will take the answer you provide and create a product that will suit the goals and objectives of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. There are different reasons why a client can use actors/actresses or narrators in a project. But for either option, the prices are different. Basically, when you engage a larger crew to create your video, you will have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you are unsure about the ideal location for filming your project, our camera crew is ready to recommend film studios or exterior locations. In your budget, you will have to add the studio prices and permits involved in securing the location for your shoot.
These three questions set a good foundation for planning your Edmonton videography budget. You can also get in touch with our team of professionals if you need any professional advice on your budget or planning ideas.
The Rates for Videographers in Edmonton
The needs of your project will determine the prices that will be offered to produce your project. For you to have an easier time with the budgeting process, we’ve created a list that you can use to guide the entire budgeting plan. In this list, the rates for videographers in Edmonton covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Edmonton Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Editor: $67/hour to $182/hour
- Video Rendering: $37/hour to $82/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- Cameramen: $107/hour to $407/hour
- Video Director: $27/hour to $257/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $107 to $1007’s
- Script Writer/Marketer: $67/hour to $157/hour
- Equipment: $27/hour to $107’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $107 to $407
- Audio Files: $37 to $1,007
Hiring a Professional Edmonton Videographer
If your company is looking for the best a photographer who can take impressive shots of your event, then you need to contact Beverly Boy Productions today. We can also offer a camera crew that is ready to provide support for your entire live stream project. Hiring a professional Edmonton videographer does not have to be stressful, just call our offices today. We have an experienced freelancer in Alberta who can use your budget to create a high-quality video that fits perfectly with your company. Plus, Edmonton, Alberta has some competitive Edmonton freelance videographer prices in 2023 . The weather in the city comprises of long and comfortable summers, with snowy, freezing, and windy winters. Across the year, the typical temperature varies between 6°F and 75°F. Edmonton offers great venues for filming different types of videos. For a fun environment, you can check out the World Waterpark. If you want to have a visual arts background, you can use the Art Gallery of Alberta.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Edmonton, we have close to two decades of videography experience. When you contact our team for our services, we will take time to understand your needs so that we can provide products that fit your needs. If you are ready to start filming your next project, or if you want to get your hands on the Edmonton Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023 , give us a call today – we are here for you!