Norfolk Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use visuals to reach their audiences while marketing? Videography has increased in use in the business world. Over the past decade, statistics show us just how much the use of video marketing has increased and how beneficial it is. It’s no wonder that many companies are using it.
Working with a professional freelance videographer is something to consider as you plan to reach more people. The best Virginia freelance videographers have experience working with various industries over the past years. An experienced freelance videographer with skill knows how crucial it is to produce high-quality video for your project needs.
The good news is that Norfolk freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased. The need for videographers has but freelance videographers in 23513 typically charge hourly rates and day rates while a few freelancers charge half day rates.
Keep in mind as you search for “videographer near me”, that while you’ll find average rates, there are things that impact the final price tag: the type of video you’re creating, the duration of it, and what crew and equipment are required to bring it to life.
Norfolk Videography Budget
As you look for help with event videography in area or internal marketing videography, there are things to consider when budgeting for your project. Various services cost more than others. Consider these questions below as you prepare:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need visuals to showcase your product. What about a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product is going to mean different locations and team than what is used for event videography. (A professional videographer can help you know which kind of production is needed for your objective.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos tend to use voice over narration. The price of a narrator typically won’t cost as much as a team of actors.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you take into account what it costs to use studios or permits, you’ll see how location also has an effect on the budget.
These three questions are important to consider as you plan for a Norfolk videography budget, but the good news is that when you work with professionals, it will be much easier to bring your vision to life—no matter what.
The Rates for Videographers in Norfolk
Prices change according to services and companies but the list below provides averages you can refer to. This list has the rates for videographers in Norfolk that cover the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Norfolk Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $25/hour to $255/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $65/hour to $155/hour
- Video Editor: $65/hour to $180/hour
- Cameramen: $105/hour to $405/hour
- Equipment: $25/hour to $105’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $105 to $405
- Audio Files: $35 to $1,005
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $105 to $1005’s
- B-Roll: 15% to 55% addition to shooting costs
- Video Rendering: $35/hour to $80/hour
Hiring a Professional Norfolk Videographer
If you want to find a top photographer for great angles or need to film a live stream, hiring a professional Norfolk videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. An experienced freelancer in Hampton Roads can work with your budget and deliver an amazing product that meets your project needs. Plus, Norfolk, Virginia has some competitive Norfolk freelance videographer prices in 2020 with lovely fall temperatures and top places like Nauticus and the Norfolk Botanical Garden.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Norfolk, we proudly put our 20 years on the job to good use by providing our clients with a result they’ll love. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the product. If you’re ready to start filming your next project or you’re looking for Norfolk Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, get in touch today! We’d love to hear from you!