Ft. Lauderdale Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. Videography has increased in the business world. Over the past 10 years, studies have shown how much video marketing has helped companies around the world. It’s no wonder why so many businesses use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something to consider as you plan for your next big thing. Florida freelance videographers tend to have experience spanning several different fields, so you can be sure that an experienced freelance videographer that has years on the job can bring your vision to life with a high-quality video for your company.
Thankfully, Ft. Lauderdale freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t become too high. Most freelance videographers in 33311 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
As you look online for a “videographer near me”, it doesn’t matter what the base rate may be. You’ll find that the type of video you’re producing, the duration of it, and what crew and equipment are needed to make it a reality have an effect on the overall cost.
Ft. Lauderdale Videography Budget
If you’re in need of event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of your video and what you need to make it a reality affect the budgeting for production. Consider these following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Have a product you want to show off? Or need a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product requires a different set of things than what goes into event videography. (A professional videographer knows what to do for your objective so you can be sure to get exactly what you need.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos tend to include voice over narration. The price of narrators will be a different cost than that of a slew of actors. More people typically means more money.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure the best location for your subject matter, a pro camera crew can help to suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studios and permits, the location you film at can have an impact on the cost of your video.
These are important questions to ask when you plan for your Ft. Lauderdale videography budget, but fortunately, professionals will be able to help you with whatever you have in mind.
The Rates for Videographers in Ft. Lauderdale.
Prices will vary a bit from this list, depending on everything you want your project to consist of. This list covers the rates for videographers in Ft. Lauderdale for the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Ft. Lauderdale Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $26/hour to $256/hour
- Video Editor: $66/hour to $181/hour
- Cameramen: $106/hour to $406/hour
- Equipment: $26/hour to $106’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $106 to $406
- Audio Files: $36 to $1,006
- Video Rendering: $36/hour to $81/hour
- B-Roll: 16% to 56% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $106 to $1006’s
- Script Writer/Marketer: $66/hour to $156/hour
Hiring a Professional Ft. Lauderdale Videographer
If you’re looking for a photographer to capture great angles for your product video or need help with your live stream, hiring a professional Ft. Lauderdale videographer can be beneficial. With our freelancer in Broward County your vision can be brought to life. Plus, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida has some ideal freelance videographer prices in 2020 and the weather is warm while there are also some great sites to film at, such as the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park or the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Ft. Lauderdale, we put our two decades of experience to good use for you. We want our clients to be completely happy with the final product. If you’re ready to get started filming your next project or are hoping to get help with Ft. Lauderdale Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today! We’d love to hear from you.