Working with the Best Calvert County Video Production Services in 2023
If you’re in need of reliable Calvert County video services, this article can help you understand various factors. Calvert County video production is a tool that is here to stay. Every day there is more than 500 million hours of YouTube videos watched by the average consumer.
Most people spending at least an hour a week viewing videos on social media, as well as 85% of the collective U.S. internet audience watching online video content on a daily basis–you can see why it’s important to use video for marketing and branding!
Choosing the right Calvert County video production services in 2023 is not a good idea for company directors, it can make a world of difference in your success.
Stand Out in the Crowd
Calvert County businesses need professional video production services in order to be seen in these modern times where 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. How can your company stand out in a world full of distractions?
A top video production agency in Calvert will help your Maryland business find new clients, increase your ROI, and build a strong brand following.
Beverly Boy Productions offers top professional video production services for local businesses and brands in Southern Maryland. Drop us a line today at 888-462-7808 to find out more about our Calvert County video production services and the years of expertise we can bring to your project.
Calvert County, a Great Place to Film
Calvert County has a lot of great spots for shooting film, such as Rod ‘N’ Reel Resort and the area around Town Center Blvd. Filming in the region allows for several opportunities to film at great outdoor spaces, such as Calvert Cliffs State Park, Bay Front Park, and Flag Ponds Nature Park, with each of these locations showcasing the beauty of the area.
Aside from the beautiful outdoor spaces that abound in this county, there are also great landmarks and architecture to use as backdrops in your project. Cove Point Lighthouse, Drum Point Lighthouse, and the J.C Lore Oyster House are all great spaces that showcase the history and beauty of this region.
Proudly offering services in all of the Southern Maryland region, including Prince Frederick, Dunkirk, Solomons, and Lusby.
Video Production Costs in Calvert
Video production costs in Calvert County are what you’d find in much of Maryland and some of the other major counties. You will end up seeing rates based on the expertise of your production crew as well as based on the specific vision you may have for your film project.
Day rates range from about $250 or more per camera crew member based on the talent they have, as well as what you expect out of your project.
Typical Calvert County Production Crew Rates Can Include:
- Film Director – approx: $250 per hour
- Script Writer –approx: $150 per hour
- Editor – $40 –$175 per hour
- Actors – $50 –$500 per hour
- Equipment – up to 100s per hour
- Cameraman – $50 – $400 per hour
- Studio Shooting – up to $400 per hour
- Audio Files – up to $1000
- Video Rendering – up to $75 per hour
- B-Roll – expect to pay a percentage between 10 and 50% of your total cost
- Miscellaneous Fees – can cost very little up to 1000s extra
- Narrator – >$400 per hour
Calvert County video production services and individual costs typically vary from one location to the next. What you should focus on is that you hire a crew that has the amazing experience you need to have your video project come to life.
Live Streaming in Calvert the “New Norm”
Many Calvert business owners have adjusted to the “new norm” since COVID-19 and the lockdowns that have happened throughout Maryland and most of the country 2020. Live streaming in Calvert is the “new norm” and communicating through various remote features has become popular for many companies in the county.
Fortunately, live streaming production services are easy to come by for professional film crews in Calvert that offer experience in:
- Funeral live streams, Church services & Weddings.
- Conference live streams & Virtual meetings.
- Bonded cellular streaming, 3G/4G/5G, and Mobile Satellite uplink trucks.
- Live polling, LiveU & Paywall platforms.
- Webcasting virtual concerts & Graduations.
Streams are Trending
The use of livestream technology has allowed a lot of Calvert County companies to deliver professional, live video feeds to their remote audiences easily and effectively. In fact, many brands still share livestream video content regularly, even after many restrictions have been liftend.
We stream on many RTMP compatible services including YouTube Live, Wowza Media Server, Ustream, Akamai, and Twitch. From the TriCaster to the Livestream studio HD550, the use of livestream video connects brands with their audience who they may be distanced at the moment, from clients to team members.
Livestream video technology allows these companies to boost viewer engagement and deliver interactive content that includes live Q&A polls, audience chat features, and customized call to action offers designed for every viewer.
Hiring the Right Calvert Camera Crew
Hiring a Calvert County camera crew to help you produce professional quality videos for your company may be a bit overwhelming. It takes time and patience but there are local options you can consider.
Beverly Boy Productions offers full-service film production including pre-production planning, filming, and post-production editing. Contact us today at 888-462-7808 to find out how we can help you out.
First, do you research before you start hiring a professional film crew in Calvert so you can make sure you’re choosing the right fit. While there are some top-notch film companies that can provide Calvert County video production services, there are a lot of that promise professional results, and don’t live up to their word.
Next, remember, a film crew in Calvert should offer more than just professional gear and experience. You want to work with a team that can provide creativity, storytelling, and the ability to bring your vision to life on film.
Then discuss your project deadline, your budget and other things you want to plan for, so you can be sure you’re choosing the right team before you move ahead with your ideas.
Finally, bear in mind that you get what you pay for. Film production services in Calvert County can vary when it comes to experience and cost. It may benefit you to pay a bit more so you can be confident that you’re hiring the right Calvert camera crew for your company.
Corporate Video Production in Calvert
Video is high on the list of best marketing content for businesses of all sizes. In fact, more than 90% of businesses that have created marketing videos to promote their companies say that the ROI from video content is higher than the other methods of marketing media that they use.
You may see how beneficial it is to use video for business by now, so consider how often you want to use it, whether it’s weekly, daily, or monthly. If you have yet to use video, 2023 is the year for you to think about using professional video marketing strategy.
Corporate video production in Calvert County can help your company improve your brand reach and boost audience engagement while keeping your audience on your website long enough for them to choose your product or services. Are you convinced to get started using corporate video marketing in 2023?
Consider Calvert County video production services for your corporate video production needs in 2023:
- Increase the marketing value of what you’re sharing online, drive more leads, and increase conversions for your brand.
- Get a more organic reach up to as much as 157% or more. Web Pages with video often result in first page rankings in Google search engine results.
- Increase organic traffic by as much as 55% to your pages and sites.
- Increase product or service sales by up to 81%. Up to 81% of consumers say they’ll buy a product or use a service after viewing a video about the brand.
- Connect with your audience in ways they like to connect. 44% of audience members prefer watching a video over reading about products or services or even phone calls about them.
- Improve open rates by as much as 19%. When the subject line includes the word “video” gets it can be opened up to 19% more frequently.
- Increase landing page conversions by as much as 80%. Video can do this and more for you.
- Achieve year-over-year revenue growth by as much as 13.3% in comparison to an expected 8-9% without video marketing.
These are a few of the ways you can benefit from the use of corporate video production in Calvert and the decision to add video to your video marketing campaigns in 2023.
Booking an Event Videographer in Southern Maryland
Calvert County video production services are not just for creating marketing campaign videos or live streaming. They can also benefit you when you want to start capturing your business events and share the video with the world.
If you’re looking into booking an event videographer in Calvert, you can be sure that it will help you stand out in this industry, build brand awareness, and improve your sales and event attendance.
While you may wonder, “Can’t I just film my event myself?” Here are a couple of reasons to consider working with a professional:
- Professional quality – event videographers film your event professionally so that the visuals are as top-notch as your product or services, and it shows.
- A team that stays out of your way – event videographers have both the expertise and equipment to capture great footage without getting in your way.
Contact Team Beverly Boy
Finding and booking an event videographer in Southern Maryland that suits your ideas and objectives is key to getting great shots of corporate business events in 2023. To discover more about Calvert County video production services and the value that each of these things can bring to your business, get in touch with Beverly Boy Productions. We’d be happy to offer reliable service for your production needs. Call now at 888-462-7808!