Birmingham Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video in marketing? Videography has grown a lot in the business world. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen how video marketing has become one of the most effective tools there is, according to statistics.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a wise decision to make if you want to share professional visuals. Alabama freelance videographers have experience with a variety of companies and industries so if you have a vision you want to bring to life, rest assured that an experienced freelance videographer with time on the job will be able to deliver the ideal high-quality video for your business.
Fortunately, Birmingham freelance videographer prices in 2021 haven’t increased by much. With the demand rising, you’ll find that freelance videographers in 35244 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates.
As you look for a “videographer near me”, it doesn’t matter what kind of rates you’re finding. The type of video you’re creating, the duration of it, and the crew and equipment that are needed will mean a different overall cost.
Birmingham Videography Budget
When you need help with event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of your video and what you will pay will impact the budgeting for your project. Make sure to consider the following:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need your video to show off your product? Would you like a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product will require a different team as well as equipment than event videography. (A professional videographer can help you come up with the best production plan for your objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos usually have voice-over narration. This is because they don’t require much more than one person, which means that you can save money and time spent on a full crew.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you need help finding a top location, our camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. As you look into studios, location, and permits, know that these details impact the final cost.
These are important factors to think about as you plan for your Birmingham videography budget, but a crew of professionals will make sure to deliver the best final product, no matter what.
The Rates for Videographers in Birmingham
Prices vary depending on your needs. We have a list that will give you an idea of what to expect. Also, it has the rates for videographers in Birmingham that cover the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Birmingham Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $27/hour to $257/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $67/hour to $157/hour
- Video Editor: $67/hour to $182/hour
- Cameramen: $107/hour to $407/hour
- Equipment: $27/hour to $107’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $107 to $407
- Audio Files: $37 to $1,007
- Video Rendering: $37/hour to $82/hour
- B-Roll: 17% to 57% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $107 to $1007’s
Hiring a Professional Birmingham Videographer
If you’re in need of a top photographer to film a product video or stay on top of your live stream, hiring a professional Birmingham videographer can be easy. With our freelancer in Jefferson county, you’ll get great results for the budget you have in mind. Plus, Birmingham, Alabama has some competitive Birmingham freelance videographer prices in 2021 with warm summers and mild winters, as well as top sites like Oak Mountain State Park and Birmingham Botanical Gardens
At Beverly Boy Productions in Birmingham, we use our two decades of expertise for every project. When you need help filming your next project or if you’re in need of Birmingham Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021, you can depend on us. We’d love to help you out.
Learn more about video drop kits in Birmingham for remote video production
COVID Safe Video Production in Birmingham