Washington D.C. Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals utilize video as a tool for marketing. Videography has been growing as a tool in the business world. Over the past decade, many stats show just how effective video marketing is. There’s no wonder that companies find it to be very important to use in campaigns. If you’re searching to hire a videographer, we also service zip codes including 20012, 20017, and 20016.
Working with a freelance video maker is something you’ll want to think about. Professional Washington D.C. freelance videographers know how to deliver in any type of project. With an experienced freelance videographer that has years on the job, you can be sure that you’ll get the high-quality video you’ve been wanting for your business.
Videographer Near Me
Plus, Washington D.C. is an ideal spot for your project, with Calvert County, Charles County, and Frederick County nearby. If you’re looking for a Google or Bing for “videographer near me” you don’t have to look any further! The city has some great sites, such as the Lincoln Memorial and of course, the White House.
Thankfully, Washington D.C. freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t changed that much. But, the demand for freelance videographers in 20011 continually increases. Most videographers charge hourly rates and day rates while some freelancers charge half day rates.
If you’ve been looking on Google for a “videographer near me”, no matter what kind of rates you find, remember that there are three things that impact the overall price: the type of visuals, the duration, and the crew and equipment needed to bring your vision to life.
Washington D.C. Videography Budget
If you’ve been searching for event videography in the DMV area or internal marketing videography, there are factors to ponder on when planning the budgeting for your project. Consider your answers to these questions below:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you have a product video you need to make? Or a highlight reel from an event. Filming a product will require a unique team than that of event videography. (A professional videographer is will be able to determine the best course of action based on your vision.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. Narrators will typically cost less than a full team of actors and actresses.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about which location best fits your video, a camera crew can help you find the best options for film studios or exterior locations. Location has an effect on the overall cost, thanks to studios or permits, so make sure to take this into account.
It’s a good idea to consider these factors as you plan for your Washington D.C. videography budget, but don’t forget that a team of professionals can help to deliver the best product imaginable, making your investment worth it.
The Rates for Videographers in Washington D.C.
Prices will change depending on what you want in your video. The rates for videographers in Washington D.C. covers the pre-production, production, and post-production phases. This list below should help you have an idea of the average pricing in the city.
Washington D.C. Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $27/hour to $257/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $67/hour to $157/hour
- Video Editor: $67/hour to $177/hour
- Equipment: $27/hour to $107’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $107 to $407
- Video Rendering: $37/hour to $77/hour
- B-Roll: 17% to 57% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $107 to $1007’s
- Cameramen: $107/hour to $407/hour
- Audio Files: $37 to $1,007
Hiring a Professional Washington D.C. Videographer
If you want a photographer to film great angles for your project or set up a live stream, hiring a professional Washington D.C. videographer can make it easy for you. With our freelancer in Washington D.C. you can capture great footage, especially with the great freelance videographer rates in 2020 and excellent fall weather in Washington D.C.
DC videographer rates
Looking for DC videographer rates? At Beverly Boy Productions in Washington D.C., we can put our expertise to good use on your project. Need assistance filming your next project or want to know about Washington DC. Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, reach out to us today. We’d love to hear from you.
Here’s a short video produced by Beverly Boy Productions showcasing our skill in videography and production: