Funeral Live Streaming Services
It can be difficult to face the loss of a loved one and this couldn’t be more true right now with social distancing and travel and large gathering restrictions in place in many areas of the world. For those who are unable to make it to the service in-person, funeral live streaming services in Richmond can help to provide a measure of peace for grieving loved ones.
Funeral homes are offering live streaming services for families to provide the extra element of support needed at this time. If you just can’t travel to a service due to job conflicts or illness, you can still be present to say your goodbyes with the help of technology on your phone or tablet.
Live Streaming Funerals Keep Families United
Your loved ones may be spread around the world due to a plethora of reasons but if there’s one thing that has helped people stay in touch for many years it has been technology. Live stream technology has been around for over 20 years now but it’s been a recent development for funeral homes to use it for services. About 20% of funeral homes are offering it in this day and age.
We don’t balk at the concept of live streaming a wedding but for some, the idea of a funeral being live streamed could raise eyebrows. The fact of the matter is that it’s beneficial for grieving loved ones to stay connected despite the distance between them while mourning the loss of a deceased loved one and live streaming technology can be helpful for this. If the deceased had no requests barring technology at the service, it could be just what your family needs at this time.
Global Reach for People Who Are Mourning
Funeral live streaming services in Richmond could be the solution for your grief at a time when travel isn’t the best idea, gatherings are restricted, and other things like scheduling conflicts or job issues could impact plans to attend a funeral. The global reach these services provide make it possible for everyone to be present for the service.
Benefits Offered By Funeral Live Streaming
Live stream services can be live streamed over a closed network so you and your family and friends are the only ones that attend the service. For such a private affair, you should make sure that it’s only for close loved ones. Funeral live streaming services in Richmond offer these benefits for those who are grieving:
- Quick burial of a deceased loved one is important for some religious faiths. If you need to plan for a prompt funeral, using live streaming technology could be the ideal option for you.
- Live stream footage can be recorded so that if you need to relive moments from the service, you can go back as many times as needed.
- If you’re attending a service remotely, you have the option of communicating with other friends and family who are as well. When it comes to grief, support from loved ones is everything.
- A funeral can be beneficial for the grieving process. We know it isn’t always possible to make it in person which is why attending via live stream could be an option that provides some peace for your grieving soul.
- Your kids may be too little to attend a service but you can still be present thanks to live stream technology that allows you to view the service from the comfort of your phone.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand that it can be challenging to plan a funeral with all kinds of factors to prepare for. When it comes to funeral live streaming services in Richmond, Virginia, you can rely on our capable team to take care of this aspect for you. Please, let us know what you need. We’re here to provide the support you’re looking for.