Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral is often challenging and even sometimes impossible. From illnesses to scheduling conflicts, family obligations and other unforeseen circumstances, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend a memorial service, even though they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Portland can be a good option.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide comfort and peace for families during a difficult time, and it allows those in remote locations to “attend” the service, even if it is via their smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral allows you to heal when you are grieving, and that makes live streaming an important option to really think about when planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Traveling, job demands, and family obligations can put distance between loved ones. Technology can bridge that gap. While a funeral is not a fun time for anyone, knowing that you can be with loved ones during this hard moment in your life can help you feel a sense of peace, and you can get that through live streaming services. This technology has been around for almost two decades, but it’s now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that live streaming a memorial service may not seem appropriate to you. It’s easy for us to watch concerts and church services through live streaming technology, but it is more difficult to think of using this technology for a somber event. The truth is, though, that live streaming can help friends or family who aren’t able to attend the funeral find some peace. Technology keeps everyone connected throughout a difficult time as they grieve.
Reach Grieving Friends & Family Members All Around The World
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t be at the memorial because of illness or travel restrictions, you can be a part of the services through live streaming. Funeral live streaming services in Erie allow funeral homes to provide grieving families a service that keeps them connected during a difficult time.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may feel out of place to you, currently around 20 percent of funeral homes provide live streaming for grieving loved ones. Of course, we aren’t talking about live streaming the services for the world. What we mean is that live streaming can be done via a closed network where it is seen only by family and friends who cannot be there due to reasons like high travel costs, scheduling conflicts, or illness.
Funeral live streaming services in Erie make things easier in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly relieves stress for those who may need to bury their loved one as soon as possible. Live streaming allows them to do that without having to wait for loved ones to arrive for the service.
- When you film the service and record it, those who are present can go back and see any important parts of the service they may have missed due to tears or grief. Going back to watch special moments can help them grieve. It also helps those who cannot be there to see the service when they are able.
- Those tuning in remotely can stay in touch with both those who are also viewing remotely and those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other during their time of grief.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows people to grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye to a loved one at a service for them helps to navigate the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want their kids exposed to grief or funerals at a young age, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to help their children through such an experience before they are ready.
Live streaming a funeral may not feel like something you want to talk about, and we understand that. But when it is necessary to talk about funerals, it is best to be ready and prepared. Knowing that your family and friends can be a part of the service can bring you comfort and peace of mind.
Beverly Boy Productions knows that this is a sensitive subject, and that is why we provide you with discreet and reliable service so that your loved ones can be together during this difficult time through funeral live streaming services in Erie. It is often a challenge to get everyone together, so we make the process easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this challenging time, we have your live streaming needs covered. Call us today!