Funeral Live Streaming Services
When tragedy happens and families are found around the world, it can be difficult to connect when far apart. Fortunately, funeral live streaming services in Dayton help families who can’t be together in person, be together—at least digitally.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide extra services to families who may not be able to be together at the service. This added element of comfort can mean the world to those who are grieving. Whether you have scheduling conflicts or other issues that prevent travel to a funeral, live streaming can be the best way for you to attend via your smartphone or tablet.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connect Families
Travel, job offers, and more mean families end up spread around the world. Technology has been keeping families connected for years now, regardless of distance between them. When it comes to facing the loss of a loved one, it can be especially helpful to use technology to be in touch through the difficult time. While live streaming services have been around for almost 20 years, they’ve recently become common in funeral homes.
With over 20% of funeral homes using live streaming, people are beginning to see how live stream funeral services can actually be appropriate when things like social distancing, sickness, or job conflicts prevent travel to a specific place for a funeral. It can be helping for keeping families in touch through the loss of a loved one.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends and Family
If you’re unable to attend a funeral in-person, live streaming services make it possible for you to say goodbye in some way. Funeral live streaming services in Dayton provide a global reach that allows families and friends to be united in paying their respects to a lost loved one.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming a funeral service doesn’t have to be a public affair. You can stream the service over a closed network and keep it password-protected so only your family and friends can attend it online.
Funeral live streaming services in Dayton offer the following benefits:
- Plan a funeral quickly when using live streaming services, so you don’t have to wait for people to travel from far-away places. This can be helpful for religious communities like the Jewish one, where prompt burial is important.
- When you capture footage for your live stream, you have an option to save the footage for future use.
- Those who are attending remotely have an option to chat through the live stream so you can get the support you need. This is especially beneficial for those who need the support of their loved ones through this time.
- A part of the grieving process is being present at a funeral service and if you can’t make it in person, attending via a live stream can be the next best thing.
- Parents may not be ready to have their children attend a funeral. But, many times they want to attend themselves. Through a live stream service, parents can pay their respects while keeping their kids protected from overwhelming grief.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we can discuss this sensitive topic with you to ensure that we can provide discreet and reliable funeral live streaming services in Dayton, Ohio that help to connect your family through what is understandably one of the most challenging times of your lives. If you need our professional support, we are here to help. Get in touch with us today!