How Much Does an Explainer Video Cost?
Needing to find out more about explainer video cost? In this article we hope to break down the mysteries of the process and shed some light on the subject. Explainer videos are great at doing just that – explaining things! Animation videos are a great way to teach concepts, clarify misconceptions, and describe whatever it is you want your targeted audience to understand. When polled, 90% of online shoppers said they found videos beneficial in making decisions, so explainer videos can definitely foster success with your business. And with 69% of all online traffic containing video content, we understand why you want to know the price for animated corporate videos.
Depending on a few different variables, the price for a high-quality explainer video can costs between $2,000 to $35,000 per minute. That’s a huge difference in price so lets help you plan your budget. Basically, there are many factors that affect what you’re going to pay for an explainer video. It ultimately depends on what your project entails.
Animation Video Cost
Animated corporate videos are typically created in a six-step process. They’re particularly unique to create for businesses, as most corporate videos require cameramen and filming on set. Our explainer video creators work diligently during each step to create animated video that’s high-quality and efficient in benefiting your business. Let’s take a closer look at the process, and how it affects animation video cost, so you can better budget your project.
- Research: Whether we’re researching your brand, product, or the topic of your explainer video, we’re going to need background knowledge and information necessary for your video.
- Script-writing ($60/hour to $150/hour): After establishing the topic of the video, we’ll write a script that addresses your business objectives and describe your message in the most effective way possible. We’ll work alongside you while building your script to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the result.
- Storyboard/Animatic ($60/hour to $175/hour): This is where we build a draft for your video. You’ll get a look at the storyboard before continuing the project.
- Voiceover ($100 to $400): Here, professional voice actors will bring your script to life, capturing the mood of your video.
- Design ($60/hour to $175/hour): This is where we finish the animation.
- Sound Balancing ($60/hour to $175/hour): One of the most crucial parts of the process, this is where we add things like sound effects and music and balance the sound.
Explainer Video Cost
We displayed some hourly rates above for explainer video cost, but what you’re going to pay depends on (1) the length of your video and (2) the style of your video. A 60-second app explainer video will cost significantly less than a whiteboard video that’s over 3 minutes long. It’s simple: the longer the video, the more time an explainer video production company requires to complete it. Taking a look at video types, motion graphics are flexible and great for displaying the benefits of your product, but these productions will have high price tags. On the other hand, if your video features a narrative, character animation can make your video relatable and appealing to your audience. Basically, time is money, and animated video costs vary based on the services your project requires. It’s safe to say that animated corporate videos average between $5,000 and $10,000 per-minute.
Pest control explainer style commercial sample we produced for between 23k – 25k We also filmed portions in studio on green screen.
Animated Videos for Business
Explainer videos are extremely helpful in reaching audiences and driving results you’re looking for. In general, your explainer video should align with the impact you’re trying to make. This means that the more money you invest in it, the better results you’ll have. At Beverly Boy, we know that you want to see results. We’re ready to put our 15+ years of experience to work, creating a high-quality video that your business deserves. For more information on explainer video cost, give us a call. We’re happy to discus the details of your project!