Benefits of Producing Brand Awareness Video Content
Brand awareness literally makes the difference between whether your brand is recognized as a household name like, “Jello” once was or it’s just any other company. Now, more than ever before, producing brand awareness video content can have a variety of benefits for your business, particularly in regards to increased audience engagement, stronger brand reputation, and overall higher conversions for your brand.
What is it that makes brand awareness video content so valuable to your business? The introduction of branded videos that increase audience awareness of your brand will help viewers to recall your brand’s identity, connect with your personal message, and retain essential data about your business that can later assist in their decision making when it comes to purchasing your products or services.
If producing brand awareness video content has so many benefits, why don’t all brands have branded video content as part of their overall marketing strategy? The truth is, most brands do have some form of brand awareness video content floating around – in fact it is estimated that 87% of businesses now use video marketing effectively and many of them likely have branded content.
Why is Producing Brand Awareness Video Content Important?
Brand awareness video content can make the difference between whether or not your audience recognizes your brand when it’s most important – at the time when they need to purchase the products or services provided by your business. You might be thinking, “I thought brand awareness videos are those that you create at the top of the funnel, to help audiences find the brand?”
You are absolutely correct! But, this is also the content that makes your brand most memorable for the target audience, so that when they navigate further down the sales funnel, they move closer toward making a purchase that benefits your brand!
Creating brand awareness video content is essential to your overall brand awareness strategy as this is what will help customers to recognize your brand over time and it will help to generate stronger trust among consumers. All of this, ultimately, leads to more sales in the long run.
Benefits of Producing Brand Awareness Video Content
Any steps that you take to increase brand awareness can be beneficial for your business. When it comes to producing brand awareness video content, the benefits may include:
- Increased engagement – consumers love video and are more likely to engage with branded video content over things like blogs posts or still images.
- Increased interaction – branded videos are likely to generate conversations that help consumers interact with your business and will also help them to later recall your brand.
- Emotional connections – brand awareness video content emotionally connects with your audience like no other form of content has the power to. Viewers will recall what you share and the emotions that they feel when watching your videos will help them to resonate with your brand.
- Increased sharing – this is what it’s all about! If you want your brand to become a household name, you need to be creating branded video content that your audience will share with others. This not only increases your reach, but it also increases your brand awareness!
- Increased trust – of course you want to build trust among your audience and brand awareness video content can do that! The more people see your brand behind the content they love and share, the more they will trust in your expertise and your brand.
- Personalization & authenticity – creating brand awareness video content helps you to personalize your business and demonstrate authenticity around your brand. This is ideal for trust building among consumers, but it’s also important to overall human connections.
These are just a few of the major benefits that come with producing brand awareness video content that you can share. Naturally there will be many more benefits based on the unique details of your brand and the content that you share.
Types of Brand Awareness Videos
Want to know what types of videos you can create to increase brand awareness? The options are literally endless, but there’s a few that we’ve found to be incredibly effective for brand owners. They include:
- Product Demos – show and tell about your product.
- Behind-the-scenes videos – give your audience insight into what goes on at your business and who’s behind your brand.
- Customer testimonial videos – help consumers see what others think about your brand and prove your worth.
- Branded story videos – showcase the story behind your business and what it’s like toe a part of your brand.
- Educational videos and how-to content – help consumers learn about the products and services you offer and the solutions you can provide.
Overall the benefits of producing brand awareness video content are plentiful and certainly enough to warrant some of the marketing budget, that’s for sure! Whether you’re producing the earliest brand awareness video content to help consumers learn about your brand and what it does, or you’re at a point where you’re creating more specialized brand awareness video content that offers insight into how your brand operates and what it’s like to be a part of the business, each step you take to produce brand awareness video content has the potential to ultimately generate greater audience reach and overall success for your brand!