Funeral Live Streaming Services
When you and your loved ones are dealing with loss, you may want to be together for the service. Unfortunately, things like social distancing or job issues may prevent this from happening. Just because you can’t be together in person doesn’t mean that you can’t attend via funeral live streaming services in Staten Island. It could make a world of difference for everyone.
Live streaming technology is a service found in about 20% of funeral homes in this day and age. It can provide an added element of comfort for your friends and family when you can’t be together at a service. You can still show up to say goodbye through your phone or computer, at home or at your office.
Live Streaming Funeral Services For Grieving Families
Whether you took a job in another state or have found yourself living abroad, you may be in a remote location when tragedy happens in the family. Technology has probably played a part in keeping you connected with your loved ones already but it’s especially beneficial when facing a time of grieving. Live stream tech has been around for over 20 years but it’s recently become a service offered by funeral homes.
We don’t balk at the concept of a wedding being live streamed but the idea of funeral live stream services take some getting used to for some people. We understand that. But, the reality is that if everyone can’t be together in person, at least they can be together through a live service where everyone can talk together in real time and see each other, even if it’s through a digital screen.
Global Reach for Grieving Loved Ones
Funeral live streaming services in Staten Island make it easy for everyone to be present for a memorial service, even if they’re located in some far-away country. The global reach of live streaming services ensures connection for everyone who may be grieving the deceased loved one or family member.
There Are Benefits To Funeral Live Streaming
Your live stream event doesn’t have to be public. Through the use of technology that allows for the service to be streamed on a closed network, your friends and family can be the only people present in the service.
Funeral live streaming services in Staten Island are beneficial for the following reasons:
- Record the live stream footage and save it for future use. Whether you have friends who couldn’t be present at the time of the service or you need to look back for your grieving process, it’s always a good idea to have a copy of the live stream.
- There are times when prompt burial is necessary, such as if your faith deems it absolutely necessary. When you have family across the globe, it may be challenging for them to make it in time. Consider the alternative of live streaming the service, so they can pay their respects.
- If you’re attending remotely, you can chat with others in your circle who are as well. This allows for support during times of grief and difficulty.
- We know that attending a service is important for the stages of grief. While you may not be able to make it in person to the service, attending the funeral through live streaming can still help you feel the peace of saying goodbye to your lost loved one.
- Parents may not yet be ready to have their children attend a funeral. You can keep your little ones away from the overwhelming grief while still being present for the service via live stream.
Our crew knows how hard it can be to talk about funeral plans. That’s why we’re here to provide the support you need. At Beverly Boy Productions, we’ll handle your funeral live streaming services in Staten Island, New York. If you’re looking for support during this time, we’re here to help. Contact us today!