Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be almost impossible. From scheduling issues to sickness, and many other unexpected circumstances, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend the service, no matter how much they want to be there. This is when funeral live streaming services in New Bedford could be perfect for you.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide an added layer of comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those in remote locations to “attend” the service, even if it’s through a smartphone or tablet. Attending a funeral can be important in healing from grief, so live streaming is something important to consider when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps Keep Families Connected
Family obligations, new jobs, and travel plans can all separate us from our families, at least in distance. Fortunately, technology helps bridge this gap in many ways. While a funeral service may not be an ideal time, knowing that you can be connected to those you love during this difficult time can help you to find some peace. You can do that with live streaming services. This technology has existed for over 15 years, but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel improper. While we can watch sporting events or podcasts through live streaming, it seems harder to use technology for a somber event. The truth is that this can help bring peace to your loved ones who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology ensures that you stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reaching Globally for Grieving Friends & Family Members
When you can’t make it to a memorial service because you’re too far away to travel in time or you are too ill to travel at all, live streaming allows you to be a part of the event without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in New Bedford make it easier for funeral homes to keep families connected through this challenging time.
Helpful Facets of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming a funeral service may feel unseemly to you, nearly a quarter of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services to loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this sad and serious event to the world, though- live streaming services can be done through a closed network for family and friends who cannot be there due to travel costs, scheduling problems, or illness.
Funeral live streaming services in New Bedford also make it easier in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly can be a relief for those who may have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones, things can be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it, this allows for those who are present to go back to watch special moments they may have missed at the time. This can help them to grieve as they should. It also helps those who were not present to see the service later on.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch throughout the service with those who are also attending remotely and those who are present. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service helps people to fully grieve. It has been shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial service can help people through the various stages of grief.
- Some parents would rather not expose their children to funerals at a young age, which is when live streaming can help. They can say goodbye to their friend or family member without having to help their children through the experience at the same time.
We know that live streaming a funeral isn’t something you want to talk about, but when it is necessary to talk about, you want to be prepared. Knowing that all of your family can be a part of the service, even if you’re spread across the globe, can help during this hard time.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we take this sensitive topic and provide you with discretion and reliable service so that your loved ones can be together and support one another during this difficult experience through funeral live streaming services in New Bedford. It is a challenge to get everyone together to say their goodbyes to a loved one, so we aim to make it easier. If you’re looking for support, we have your live streaming needs handled. Call us today!