Funeral Live Streaming Services
Distant family members and friends may not be able to attend a funeral as much as they may like. Things come up and whether it’s social distancing or illness, travel to another city for a funeral could be out of the question. But, attending a service for a lost loved one is important for the grieving process, so what do you do? Consider how funeral live streaming services in Des Moines can help the whole family through this time.
Live streaming technology can keep families connected in their grief, which is why funeral homes offer it in this day and age. One of the best ways to heal is to be together with the ones you love when paying your respects to the one you lost. While this isn’t always possible in person, it can be possible through live streaming services provided by a funeral home.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Connect Families
While families may grow apart due to job offers in other cities or travel around the globe, they can still remain united through a simple thing: technology. This is especially true when grief knocks on the door and everyone is spread around the globe. While live streaming has been useful in many industries for nearly two decades, it’s recently become a helpful option for funeral homes.
We may think nothing about live streaming a sporting event or concert but a funeral may seem odd to us. The truth is that it’s one of the best ways to keep a family connected while grieving when being present in person is simply impossible. From the lack of funds for travel to a funeral to sickness that prevents it, there are factors that sometimes impede everyone from attending a memorial service together. Live streaming makes the difficult experience just a little more bearable for all involved.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Because live streaming technology allows for events to be seen in real time around the world, it doesn’t matter where loved ones may be located. If they can’t attend the funeral in person, the global reach of live stream at least allows for everyone to be present in some way. Unless the deceased would have wanted it otherwise, using technology in this way can be the solution that everyone needs.
There Are Benefits in Remote Funeral Live Streaming
20% of funeral homes currently offer live streaming for services. It may have been an idea that some question but the truth is that it allows for families to grieve together when there is no other way to do so. It isn’t something that has to be shared with the public. Live streaming can be done through private networks that make it a personal experience for only and your friends and family.
Funeral live streaming services in Des Moines provide the following benefits.
- Planning to bury your loved one quickly is possible when you don’t have to wait for family members who live in far away places. For some faiths, quick burial is important and live streaming can help.
- Recording the live service can be beneficial. It allows you to view the service again if needed, because maybe you missed some key moments when it was happening due to tears and grief.
- Being able to talk with your loved ones sharing your grief is a big aspect of a funeral which is why a chat feature on your live stream platform can be very beneficial and help you stay connected, regardless of distance.
- Individuals that are not able to attend in person can say goodbye through live stream services, which is helpful when it comes to grief.
- Little ones may not yet understand grief so as a parent who wants to attend but can’t, live streaming makes it possible for you to pay your respects.
If there is something to make the grieving process a little bit easier, it could be live streaming. Connecting your family during this time can go far in helping everyone be able to grieve with the support of loved ones.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand that it’s a challenge to discuss the idea of a funeral and you may dread it. But, we know that funeral live streaming services in Des Moines can help families be able to bear this difficult time just a little bit easier. So, if you need help with live streaming a funeral, please know that we are available to help you out.