Sales Video Production
Video Marketing works for a reason customers love to watch videos! They stand out, they're significantly more entertaining than text ads, and they show customers an overview of your product or service in a way that isn't overwhelming. Short, concise, and entertaining videos are a leading form of social media marketing. Every business can utilize them in one way or another.
And that's just it, social media has improved the effectiveness of video marketing exponentially. Visual content has become a convenient form of information gathering, making videos a staple for Internet marketing. You can easily engage your target audience, build a community around your brand, and increase sales through Sales Video Production. So, how do you create a top-notch video? Here’s some advice from Team Beverly Boy, a production company with over 10 years in the business.
Effective Sales Videos
We all know you can’t simply pick up a camera, film your product, and post it to the Internet and expect exploding sales. In order to create Effective Sales Videos, take into consideration these 4 things that make a video go from average to awesome.
- Authenticity — Customers won't fall for cookie-cutter advertisements that aren't personal. Speak with your brand's voice and build your script in a way that's relatable to your targeted audience.
- Being Short and Concise — You can only spend so much time capturing your customer's attention. Be concise when explaining your customer's needs and products/services.
- Differentiating Yourself from the Competition — This is key for building a top-quality video experience. Don't be afraid to give customers a look at your company's culture and personality – it really goes a long way.
- Address Your Customers — There's no better way to capture a customer's attention than including them in your video. Testimonials are also easy to film, making them an effective strategy used in Sales Video Production. (There’s nothing better than having your customers do the job for you.)
Types of Sales Videos
Sales videos are an extremely effective form of advertising. Through engaging and well-written video content, improving your sales and conversion will be a cinch. Depending on your business objectives, there are many types of Sales Videos to pick from. When you work with Beverly Boy Productions, we’re confident that we can design a video that’s best fit for your business. With that said, let’s take a look at the different types of Sales Videos.
Promotional Video — Promo videos are used to tell your audience about your products and services. They can also be used to promote your business as a whole, as they're often displayed in business exhibitions. Promo videos can be created using animation or live action footage.
Customer Testimonial — With testimonials, you don’t have to do the hard work. Past customers or current clients can serve as a way to bridge the gap between your brand and future customers.
Employee Testimonial — Similar to customer testimonials, employee testimonials can give your customers and upcoming employees a look at what your brand offers its team members. Customers can connect the faces and energy of your filmed employees to your brand. This is an easy way to build trust with them!
Pitch Video — A pitch is used to actively persuade someone to purchase your products or services. By identifying problems, addressing a community, and stating a solution, a pitch video can attract customers to your brand and what you have to offer them.
Video Content Strategy
Sales Video Production is used for two reasons. It familiarizes your customers with (1) your brand and its message and (2) what they can expect from you before investing in your business. Beverly Boy Productions has over a decade of experience in the field of video marketing, so we know exactly how to make your brand shine above the competition. Video SEO is no joke, we’re confident we can build your video in a way that optimizes it for search engines. We always utilize the top video content strategies out there. While your sales team is working on distribution plans or branding guidelines, Team Beverly Boy has got your video covered. We work closely alongside our clients to guarantee they’re 100% satisfied with the end result.
Filming in 1080P, 4k- 6K and 8K NTSC and PAL
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Blackmagic 4K
- Canon Cinema EOS C300
- Sony FS7 4K XDCAM
- RED DRAGON
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- Sony Alpha 7S (A7S)
- ARRI Amira & Alexa Mini
Professional Camera Crews
- Restaurant/Food Service
- Law Firm/Legal
- Television Production
- Reality Show Production
- TV Commercial Production
- Promotional Video Production
- Corporate Video Production
Projects We Produce
- Industrial Videos
- Video Marketing
- Live Stream/Webcasting
- Conference/Trade Show
- Animation/Explainer Videos
- Business Video Production