Funeral Live Streaming Services in Pittsburgh
When your family is spread apart around the world, we know how hard it can be to stay in touch or even see each other. The same is said for when you lose a loved one and have a funeral service to attend. It simply isn’t always possible, which can be very difficult for those who want to say their goodbyes to the deceased family member or friend. This is where funeral live streaming services in Pittsburgh come in.
Funeral homes use live stream technology to provide another level of support for when you want your family to be connected during a memorial service for a loved one but you can’t because of job conflicts, illness, or social distancing. If there were ever a time to stay connected with your family, circumstances like these ones would be the time.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
From job offers across the nation to travel around the globe, there are many reasons why technology has helped to make it easy for families who are distant from each other. Live stream technology has been beneficial for many reasons for the last 15+ years but recently it’s started to make an impact in the funeral industry. The death of a loved one is an important time to stay connected.
We don’t question streaming a concert or even a wedding, but we do wonder if live streaming a funeral is appropriate. With 20% of funeral homes providing this service, it’s definitely become an option that many families appreciate. Unless your deceased friend or family member made mention against it, live streaming the service can help to keep you and your circle close even if you are not all able to attend the service in person.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Whether it’s busy schedules, lack of travel money, illness, or job issues, there are times when travel to a funeral simply isn’t possible. This is why the global reach of live stream technology can be so helpful. It ensures that everyone who loved the person has a chance to say goodbye, even if it’s via their smartphone or tablet, in the comfort of their home or office.
Important Aspects of Remote Funeral Live Streaming
While the idea of funeral home live streaming is a new one for you, you can trust that if it’s needed, it can do a lot for your family and friends as you grieve the loss of a person you love. A live stream funeral service can be done on a closed network so that you can be sure that it will only be shared with loved ones.
The following benefits are a few more reasons to consider funeral live streaming services in Pittsburgh:
- Families with little ones may want to keep them away from the grief. Through live streaming services, parents can attend without exposing the children to the sad aspect of funerals.
- Through live streaming platforms, those who attend remotely are able to chat with others so that they can at least get the emotional support needed during this time, even from afar.
- Recording the service can be helpful for those who need to see it again for their grieving process. You may have missed moments in the service due to overwhelming grief, so keeping a copy of the live stream can be helpful.
- Individuals that may not be able to attend the service in person still have the opportunity to grieve through a live stream service.
- Some faiths require quick burial of a deceased loved one and live streaming can make this possible so that family members don’t have to wait for people to arrive from afar.
A funeral is never easy but if it helps to put your mind at ease to know that everyone in your family and circle can participate in a funeral service it can be beneficial for the healing process. At Beverly Boy Productions, we understand what you’re going through and that’s why we offer the most compassionate and discreet funeral live streaming services in Pittsburgh to help you all stay connected and in touch through this difficult time. We’re here for you, no matter what.