Funeral Live Streaming Services
Bringing everyone together for a funeral can be quite difficult to do. Scheduling conflicts, health problems and much more can keep your loved ones from being at the memorial, no matter how much they want to. This is how funeral live streaming services in Stockton could be helpful.
Live streaming allows funeral homes to provide an added aspect of comfort for grieving families and makes it easier for those that cannot travel to the service to “attend” through a smartphone or other device. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing from loss, so this is an important facet to consider when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Will Keep Families Connected
Obligations, jobs, and growing families can keep us and our families apart, but technology brings us together in many ways. While a funeral service may not be pleasant, being connected with your loved ones during this experience can help you find some peace, and you can do that via live streaming. This technology has existed for close to 20 years, but the funeral industry is just now starting to use its benefits.
The idea of streaming a memorial may feel improper. We can easily watch podcasts and church services with live streaming, but it is more difficult to use this type of technology for a sad event. Truthfully, though, this can bring comfort to your friends or family who cannot attend the service for a myriad of reasons. Technology keeps you connected through the grieving experience.
Reaching the Word Over for Grieving Friends & Family
Instead of sending flowers or well-wishes when you cannot make it to a memorial because of being too far away or too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be there without having to physically be there. Funeral live streaming services in Stockton give funeral homes the ability to provide a service that keeps families connected through this tough time.
Several Helpful Factors of Funeral Live Streaming
Live streaming funeral services may feel crude, but around a quarter of funeral homes currently provide funeral live streaming options. Live streaming this sad time can be done via a closed network where you stream to family and friends (and no one else) who cannot attend due to travel restrictions, health problems, or scheduling conflicts.
Funeral live streaming services in Stockton make it easier in the following ways:
- Planning a funeral quickly is great for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. Things can be done faster when live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones to arrive for the event.
- Filming and recording the service allows those who are present to go back to watch any special moments they may have missed due to tears or grief, and that helps them to fully grieve, as they should be able to do. It also helps those who were not present to see the service when they can.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with others who are tuning in via live stream and with those who are present at the service, helping to keep families connected as they grieve, even if they cannot be close to one another, physically.
- Being a part of the funeral allows for full grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral has been shown to help people as they go through the different stages of grief.
- Some parents don’t want to bring their kids to funerals, so live streaming helps them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to help their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral is not something you want to discuss right now, and we get that, but if it is necessary to talk about funerals, it is best to be prepared. Knowing that you can easily bring your family together to be a part of the service can be a relief.
Beverly Boy Productions can provide you with discretion on this sensitive topic and trusted services that allow your loved ones to be together during this challenging time through funeral live streaming services in Stockton. Bringing everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one can be very difficult, so we are here to make it easier. If you need or want extra support through this trying time, we can assist with your live streaming needs. Call or message us today!