Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be very challenging- even impossible- to do. From scheduling conflicts to sickness, and a myriad of unforeseen situations, some of your loved ones may not be able to attend the service, no matter how badly they want to. This is when funeral live streaming services in Sioux City can help you.
Live streaming technology allows funeral homes to provide an extra aspect of comfort for grieving families and makes it easy for those who are out of town to “attend” the service, even if it’s through their smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is an important part of healing after a loss, so live streaming is a great option to consider when you are planning a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Helps Keep Families Connected
Travel, growing families, and demanding jobs can separate us from our families, at least in distance. Technology bridges that gap in various ways. While a funeral service may not be a good time for anyone, being connected during a difficult time to those that you love can help you find peace through live streaming services. This technology has been around for nearly two decades but it’s just now gaining traction in the funeral industry.
The idea of streaming a memorial service may feel tactless, and we understand that. We have no issue watching sporting events and concerts via live streaming, but it is more difficult to use technology for a somber event. The truth is, though, that this can bring some peace to your friends or family who cannot attend in person. Technology ensures that you stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Worldwide Reach for Grieving Loved Ones
Instead of sending flowers or cards when you can’t make it to a memorial due to being too far away or too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the service without having to be there in person. Funeral live streaming services in Sioux City make it easier for funeral homes to provide a service that can keep families connected during this challenging time in their lives.
Benefits of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may feel unseemly, 20% of funeral homes now provide funeral live streaming services. We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber moment to the world, but live streaming can be done over a closed network where family and friends who may not be there because of a myriad of issues can see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Sioux City make it easier in the following ways:
- Planning a funeral quickly is a necessity for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as they are able to do so. Live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones, allowing things to be done much faster.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows for those who are present to go back and watch special moments they may have missed due to tears. It also helps those who were not present to see the service when they are able.
- Those viewing remotely can stay in touch during the service, both with those who are also tuning in remotely and with those who are present at the service. This keeps families connected, even if they aren’t able to be close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for thorough grieving. Saying goodbye at a funeral has been shown to help people navigate the different stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief before they are ready, so live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to tackle the task of helping their children through the experience, too.
Live streaming a funeral is not something you want to talk about, and we understand that. However, if it is necessary for you to talk about funerals, you want to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service, no matter where they are, can help you during this hard time.
Beverly Boy Productions can take this sensitive topic and provide you with discreet and trusted services so that your loved ones can stay connected during this difficult time with funeral live streaming services in Sioux City. It is hard to get everyone together to say goodbye to your loved one, so we are here to make it easier for you. If you need support through this challenging time, we have all of your live streaming needs covered. Call today!