Funeral Live Streaming Services
Getting everyone together for a funeral can be very challenging. From scheduling conflicts to illnesses, and other circumstances, your loved ones may not be able to attend the memorial service, no matter how badly they want to. This is how funeral live streaming services in Peoria could be just what you need.
Live streaming technology makes it possible for funeral homes to provide an aspect of peace and comfort for grieving families. It makes it easier for those in remote locations to “attend” the service, even if they do so through a smartphone or computer. Attending a funeral is important in healing from grief, so this is an important option to consider when preparing a memorial service.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Keep Families Connected
Travel, family obligations, and jobs can all separate us from our families, at least in distance. Technology has bridged that gap in many ways. While a funeral service may not be a good time for anyone, being connected to those you love during this difficult time can help you find peace, and you can do that with the help of live streaming services. This technology has been around for more than 15 years, but it’s just now gaining in use in the funeral industry.
We know that streaming a memorial service may feel unseemly to you. While we can watch events and concerts through live streaming, it is somehow more difficult to use technology for a somber experience. Truthfully, this can bring peace to your friends or family who aren’t able to attend the service. Technology ensures that you all stay connected throughout the grieving experience.
Reaching Around The World for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Instead of sending flowers or your cards when you can’t make it to a memorial service because you’re too far away or too ill to travel, live streaming allows you to be a part of the experience without having to actually be there. Funeral live streaming services in Peoria make it easier for funeral homes to provide this service that keeps families connected through a challenging time.
Helpful Aspects of Funeral Live Streaming
While live streaming funeral services may seem out of place to you, roughly 20% of funeral homes provide funeral live streaming to grieving loved ones. We aren’t talking about live streaming this somber time to the world, of course. Rather, live streaming over a closed network where family and friends who cannot be there due to cost, scheduling issues, or sickness can see it.
Funeral live streaming services in Peoria makes it easy in the following ways:
- The ability to plan a funeral quickly is a relief for those who have religious beliefs that require them to bury their family member as soon as possible. When live streaming takes away the need to wait for traveling loved ones, things can be done faster.
- When you film the service and record it for later, this allows for a few things. Those who are present at the service may miss important parts of it due to tears, so going back to watch these special moments can help them to grieve. It also helps those who were not present at the service to see the service when they are able to.
- Those attending remotely can stay in touch with both people who are also tuning in via the live stream and with those who are present at the service. This helps families stay connected, even if they aren’t physically close to each other.
- Being a part of the funeral service allows for proper grieving. It has been said and shown that saying goodbye at a funeral or memorial helps people navigate the stages of grief.
- Some parents do not want to expose their kids to grief at a young age, or take them to a funeral. Live streaming allows them to say goodbye to their loved one without having to work through the challenging task of helping their children through the experience, too.
We know that live streaming a funeral may not be something you want to talk about, but when it becomes necessary to talk about funerals, you need to be prepared. Knowing that your family can be a part of the service even if you’re spread out all across the globe can help.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we keep your loved ones together during this hard time, and we do so with discretion and reliable funeral live streaming services in Peoria. It is challenging to get everyone together to say goodbye to a loved one at a memorial or funeral, so we make it easier for you. If you’re looking for support through this difficult time, we have your live streaming needs under control. Give us a call today!