Charleston Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021
Surprising but true fact- 87% of marketing professionals use video as an advertisement tool. Videography has grown, hand-over-fist, in the business world. Over the last decade, statistics have shown that video marketing is effective and efficient. Businesses of all types and sizes utilize it for one reason- it works!
Hiring a freelance video maker is definitely something to consider when planning your next production. West Virginia freelance videographers have experience with all types of clients, across all industries, so making your project a reality is easy to do! An experienced freelance videographer with years of developed skills will know just how crucial having compelling, high-quality video is for your business.
Lucky for you, Charleston freelance videographer prices in 2021 haven’t changed much, even though the demand for video marketing has gone up significantly. Many freelance videographers in 25301 generally charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
If you have been looking for a “videographer near me”, no matter what type of rates you fin, remember that three things affect the overall pricing of your project. Those include the type of video you’re creating, the duration of that video, and what crew and equipment are required to produce the video.
Charleston Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for event videography in southwest West Virginia or internal marketing videography, the duration of your video and what you need to create it are going to affect how much you pay for it. When budgeting for your upcoming project, it’s important to consider your answers to the following three questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to show off an upcoming product? Want to compile a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product will require different staff, cameras, and filming environments as compared to event videography. (A professional videographer takes your answer to this question and creates a production that suits the goals of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice-over narration. The price of narrators will be different than that of actors or actresses. Basically, the more crew that is required to create your video, the more you’ll have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you aren’t sure which location best fits your video, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you add in studio prices and location permits, where you choose to film is going to affect the cost of your video.
These questions are a great place to start when planning your Charleston videography budget, but a team of professionals will help you make your project a reality. It is their passion, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in Charleston
Prices are going to vary depending on the needs of your project, but we’ve created a list that you can reference when you are building your budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Charleston covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Charleston Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- B-Roll: 11% to 51% addition to filming costs
- Audio Files: $31 to $1,001
- Equipment: $21/hour to $101’s/hour
- Video Editor: $61/hour to $176/hour
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $101 to $1001’s
- Video Rendering: $31/hour to $76/hour
- Cameramen: $101/hour to $401/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $61/hour to $151/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $101 to $401
Hiring a Professional Charleston Videographer
No matter if you’re looking for a photographer to capture the best angles of your newest products or a camera crew to set up equipment for a live stream, hiring a professional Charleston videographer doesn’t have to be stressful. An expert freelancer in Kanawha County can create a top-quality video that fits perfectly for your company and stays within your budget. Plus, Charleston, West Virginia has some competitive Charleston freelance videographer prices in 2021. With warm to hot summers and chilly winters, Charleston offers great locations, too, like Clay Center and West Virginia Veterans Memorial.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Charleston, we put our nearly two decades of experience to work for you. We work alongside our clients each step of the way to ensure that they are 100 percent satisfied with their product. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you are searching for Charleston Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021 give us a call – we are ready to hear from you!
COVID Safe Video Production in Charleston