Funeral Live Streaming Services in Seattle
With families and friends spread around the country and even the world, you may find that it’s hard to come together for the funeral of someone you all loved. While it may be true that attending in person can be impossible in some cases, consider how funeral live streaming services in Seattle could be the solution for everyone being able to pay their respects to the deceased person.
Live streaming technology is a tool that many funeral homes have been using to provide extra support in difficult times. Internet-enabled live streaming means that if you can’t attend a service in person, you don’t have to lose the opportunity of attending. You can show up via your phone, computer, tablet, etc.
Live Streaming Funeral Services Help Connect Families
With travel a highly popular activity these days and job offer taking people away from the cities they grew up in, many families find themselves spread all over the place, whether across the country or on the other side of the globe. Technology has been an important part of keeping families together, especially so during tragic times like funerals. Live streaming has been in use for over 15 years but has only recently become a service provided by funeral homes.
While it’s normal for people to watch concerts or even “attend” weddings through a live stream, many people may not be familiar with the idea of streaming a funeral. The thing is that unless the deceased would have preferred otherwise, using technology to connect family and friends around the world can help ensure everyone is able to pay their respect together. Having the support of your loved ones in difficult times can be very important for healing from grief.
Global Reach for Grieving Friends & Family Members
Whether your job has you tied up or you’re currently social distancing, there are many reasons why one may not be able to make it to a funeral. It may be very important for you to attend the service in some way and fortunately, funeral live streaming services in Seattle help you to be able to. Live streams can reach any remote location, as long as everyone has internet access, so if you want your whole family to be a part of the service, regardless of location, funeral home live streams may be the solution.
Benefits of Remove Funeral Live Streaming
The idea of live streaming a funeral is definitely a unique one at first glance but with about 20% of funeral homes offering live streaming for funeral services, you can understand how it could be beneficial. Funeral live streaming services in Seattle aren’t shared for all to see. Rather, they can typically be done over a closed network so that only your family and friends attend through an invite-only.
This way, it’s the private affair it should be. The following are a few added benefits of live streaming in a funeral:
- You can plan a funeral quickly when you don’t have to wait for people to arrive. This can be useful when your faith requires quick burial after death, such as in the Jewish community.
- Live streaming can also be recorded so if you feel like you may want to view the service again for grieving purposes, then getting a copy of the live stream can benefit you.
- Those attending remotely can chat through a live stream platform so that everyone is able to lean on each other throughout the difficult experience of saying goodbye.
- Individuals that can’t make it due to mitigating circumstances still have the chance to pay their respects via live stream, which can be very helpful.
- Families with kids that may be too little to attend a funeral service could attend through a live stream, so the children aren’t exposed to grief but the parents are able to say goodbye.
Although a funeral is a difficult topic to talk about, preparing for a live streaming funeral service can help your family when you lose a loved one. It makes it easy for everyone to pay their respects, regardless of where they may be located.
At Beverly Boy Productions, we know it isn’t easy to deal with the planning of a funeral. We’re here to make it easier on you by providing reliable funeral live streaming services in Seattle. You can always trust that we’ll provide discreet and compassionate service, no matter what. Please get in touch today for your live streaming needs. We’re here for you.