Winnipeg Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals utilize video as a marketing tool? In the business world, videography has taken over and it is growing exponentially. Over the past decade, statistics have proven that video marketing is an effective way of promoting the services, products, and even the brand of a business; most companies are now using it.
When it comes to planning for your next video, you should think of working with a freelance video maker who can make the project run smoothly. Our Manitoba freelance videographers are experienced in working with all types of companies, including large pharmaceutical companies and even agencies. So, if you want to bring your project to life, get in touch with Beverly Boy Productions. Our experienced freelance videographer understands how to create an engaging and high-quality video for your company.
Now, Winnipeg freelance videographer prices in 2023 do not have any significant changes from last year’s prices. The freelance videographers in R2C 0B9 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
When you search for “videographer near me”, no matter the type of rates you get, there are three things that are going to impact the pricing of your video project: the type of video you want to create, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment required to produce the project.
Winnipeg Videography Budget
When you are looking for a company to provide event videography in Winnipeg, or internal marketing videography, you should know the duration of the video you want to come up with, and what’s needed to create it. When budgeting for your project, it is important to consider the answers you provide to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to create a corporate video? Or do you want to make a highlight reel from your latest event? You should choose a video type that fits your business need. Filming a product is going to require different staff, cameras, and film environments; when it comes to event videography, the requirements are different. (A professional videographer will take the answer to this question and come up with a product that best tackles the needs of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. When you work with actors or narrators, the price is going to be different compared to when you decide to use narrators. Basically, if you choose to work with a large crew to create your video, you will have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? Have you selected a good location for filming your project? If not, our camera crew will provide recommendations of good film studios or exterior locations. When you consider the prices of using a studio and the cost of acquiring permits, the overall cost of producing your video will increase.
These three questions will help you chart a good plan for your Winnipeg videography budget. Our team of professionals is here to help you bring your project to reality.
The Rates for Videographers in Winnipeg
The price of working on your project will depend on the needs of your project. We have created a list that you can use as a reference list when building a budget for your upcoming project. In this list, the rates for videographers in Winnipeg covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Winnipeg Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Editor: $65/hour to $180/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $105 to $405
- Video Director: $25/hour to $255/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $65/hour to $155/hour
- Equipment: $25/hour to $105’s/hour
- Audio Files: $35 to $1,005
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $105 to $1005’s
- Cameramen: $105/hour to $405/hour
- Video Rendering: $35/hour to $80/hour
Hiring a Professional Winnipeg Videographer
Whether you want to look for a photographer to film your upcoming event, or a camera crew to cover your live stream, contact Beverly Boy Productions. We are your go-to team when it comes to hiring a professional Winnipeg videographer. An experienced freelancer in Manitoba can take your budget and provide a high-quality video that will fit perfectly with the needs of your company. Plus, Winnipeg, Manitoba has some competitive Winnipeg freelance videographer prices in 2022. The weather in Winnipeg is made up of log and warm summers, with snowy, frigid, and windy winters. Across the year, the temperature varies between -2°F to 80°F. Winnipeg offers great locations. You can check out the Manitoba Legislative Building, or the oldest house in Winnipeg, the Seven Oaks House museum.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Winnipeg, we take pride in satisfying the needs of our customers. From the moment you contact us, we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that we deliver your project on time and on budget. If you are ready to begin the process of filming your next project, contact us today. Additionally, if you are searching for Winnipeg Freelance Videographer Prices in 2022, we are waiting for your call.
Learn more about video drop kits in Winnipeg for remote video production