Wichita Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
It may surprise you to learn that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. Videography has grown quickly in the business world. Over the past decade, statistics have proven that video marketing is extremely effective, and businesses of all kinds utilize it because of this.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something to seriously consider when you are planning your next project. Kansas freelance videographers have experience with all types of agencies and clients, all across the world, so bringing your project to life is no problem! An experienced freelance videographer that has years under his or her belt knows how important an engaging, high-quality video is for your brand
Thankfully, Wichita freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t changed much over the years. While the demand for video marketing has risen, freelance videographers in 67201 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rate
If you are conducting a Google search for a “videographer near me”, you should keep in mind that no matter what prices they have listed out, three things will affect the final pricing of your project- the type of video you need, the duration of that video, and the crew and equipment needed to make it a reality.
Wichita Videography Budget
Whether you need event videography in Southern Kansas or internal marketing videography, your video’s duration and what goes into creating it will affect how much you pay to have it made. When budgeting, consider your answers to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want your video to show off your newly released product line? Do you want to compile a highlight reel from recent company events? Filming a product is going to require something different in terms of gear and personnel than what will be needed for event videography. (A professional videographer will take your answer to this question and use it to create a product that suits your objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos normally include voice over narration. The price of narrators will differ than the cost of actors or actresses. Basically, the more people needed to create your video, the more you’ll have to spend on the project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you need help choosing a location for your video, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations. Studio prices and permits affect the final cost of your video.
These questions are a great place to start when writing out your Wichita videography budget, but a skilled team can help you bring your ideas to life- it is their job, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in Wichita
Prices are going to vary depending on the needs of your project, but we’ve created a list that you can refer back to when working out your upcoming budget. Here, the rates for videographers in Wichita covers the pre-production, production, and post-production steps of the process.
Wichita Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Cameramen: $103/hour to $403/hour
- Audio Files: $33 to $1,003
- Video Rendering: $33/hour to $78/hour
- Equipment: $23/hour to $103’s/hour
- B-Roll: 13% to 53% addition to filming costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $103 to $1003’s
- Video Director: $23/hour to $253/hour
- Video Editor: $63/hour to $178/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $103 to $403
- Script Writer/Marketer: $63/hour to $153/hour
Hiring a Professional Wichita Videographer
Regardless if you’re looking for a photographer to capture great angles of your product or a camera crew to set up gear for a live stream, hiring a professional Wichita videographer doesn’t have to be a stressful process. A seasoned freelancer in Sedgwick County can take your budget and create a stellar that is perfect for your company. Plus, Wichita, Kansas has some competitive Wichita freelance videographer prices in 2023. With hot, humid summers, dry, cold winters, and wonderful locations like The Keeper of the Plains and Old Cowtown Museum, Wichita has something for everyone!
At Beverly Boy Productions in Wichita, we will put our almost two decades of experience to work for you, keeping you informed and in the loop every step of the way, ensuring that you are 100 percent satisfied with your product. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or to get Wichita Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, call us! We look forward to working with you!