Tokyo Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video for marketing purposes? Videography has become a very popular tool in the business world. Over the past decade, statistics have shown how useful video marketing can be so it’s no surprise that many companies are using in this day and age.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you want to consider when you plan for your next project. Japan freelance videographers have expertise in all kinds of projects, so finding one that can pull off your project is easy. An experienced freelance videographer with experience and years in the industry understands how helpful high-quality video can be for your company.
The good news is that Tokyo freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased that much. While there is a big demand for freelance videographers in 196-0000 most tend to charge hourly rates and day rates. You’ll find some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you have been online looking for a “videographer near me”, no matter what type of rates you find, there are three things that impact the final pricing: how long it will take to create it, what is needed to bring it to life, and what crew and equipment are a must-have for it.
Tokyo Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for event videography in Kanto or internal marketing videography, there are several factors that come into play for the final budgeting cost of your project. To plan ahead, consider these questions:
- What do you want your video to do?Hoping to highlight your new product or share a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product means a different team and gear than that of event videography. (A professional videographer knows what to do with the answer to this question and how to best create the video to suit your objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos typically benefit from simple voice over narration. The cost of narrators won’t be as much as say, hiring an entire crew, so unless you need more people, narration could be best.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film, a professional camera crew can help you choose the best film studios or exterior locations. Keep in mind that different studios or required permits will have an impact on how much the final budget will be.
This is a good place to start as you plan your Tokyo videography budget, but a team of professionals will know how to best bring your vision to life.
The Rates for Videographers in Tokyo
Prices change, depending on the project you have in mind and what it all entails. To help you plan, we’ve compiled a list to reference with average pricing. Keep in mind that the rates for videographers in Tokyo covers the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Tokyo Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $62/hour to $152/hour
- Video Editor: $63/hour to $178/hour
- Cameramen: $104/hour to $404/hour
- Equipment: $25/hour to $105’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $106 to $406
- Audio Files: $37 to $1,007
- Video Rendering: $38/hour to $83/hour
- B-Roll: 19% to 59% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $110 to $1010’s
Hiring a Professional Tokyo Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture great angles of your new product or hope to set up the best live stream, hiring a professional Tokyo videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. Our freelancer in Kanto region can take your budget and create a top-notch video for your company, no matter what. Plus, Tokyo, Japan has some great Tokyo freelance videographer prices in 2020 with hot summer and mild winters. Tokyo also has great places like Tokyo Skytree and Senso-ji.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Tokyo we use our 10+ years of expertise and experience for all of our clients’ projects. We’d be happy to put our knowledge to work for filming your next project. Or if you need Tokyo Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you.