St. Paul Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video in their marketing projects? Videography has become very popular in the business world. Over the last ten years, statistics have shown just how helpful video marketing can be for many companies—it’s no surprise how many brands are using video in their campaigns.
Hiring a freelance video maker is definitely worth considering if you’re planning on using video in your marketing projects. Minnesota freelance videographers usually have experience working with a variety of companies and brands. An experienced freelance videographer with years in the industry will understand the importance of creating high-quality video for every client—whatever their needs may be.
Thankfully, St. Paul freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t become too high. While video marketing is increasing in popularity, freelance videographers in 55435 usually have hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
You’ll see as you search for a “videographer near me” that there are average prices but different aspect have an impact on the final cost, such as : the type of video you want to make, the duration of your project or video, and also the crew and equipment you want to work with to make it a reality.
St. Paul Videography Budget
Whether you need event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of your project and what you’ll need to make it a reality has an impact on the price. When budgeting for your project, it’s important to think about these questions:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you need to promote your product through video? How about a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product is going to require various team members, gear, and locations than what is needed for event videography. (A professional videographer can take your concepts and help you determine the best option for your objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video?Most explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The price of narrators will be different than what goes into hiring acting talent—the more people in a project, the higher the budget has to be.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film, our camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you think about the cost of studios and permits, you’ll see that location does have an impact on the final cost of your project.
These three questions are important to consider when planning for a St. Paul videography budget, but a team of professionals can help make your project a reality, no matter what.
The Rates for Videographers in St. Paul
Prices change according to a variety of factors but to help you have an idea, this list includes averages for production in the city. Also, the rates for videographers in St. Paul covers the pre-production, production, and post-production phases of a production project.
St. Paul Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $22/hour to $252/hour
- Video Editor: $62/hour to $177/hour
- Cameramen: $102/hour to $402/hour
- Audio Files: $32 to $1,002
- Video Rendering: $32/hour to $77/hour
- B-Roll: 12% to 52% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $102 to $1002’s
- Equipment: $22/hour to $102’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $102 to $402
- Script Writer/Marketer: $62/hour to $152/hour
Hiring a Professional St. Paul Videographer
When you need a photographer to capture great angles of your product or want to hire a camera crew to set up gear for a live stream, hiring a professional St. Paul videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. With our freelancer in Ramsey County you can get an amazing video for your budget. Plus, St. Paul, Minnesota has some competitive St. Paul freelance videographer prices in 2020 with warm summers and snowy winters, as well as top locations like Minnehaha Falls and the Cathedral of Saint Paul.
At Beverly Boy Productions in St. Paul, we use our two decades of expertise for successful projects. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to ensure complete satisfaction with the product. If you’re looking for professionals to get started on filming your next project. Or if you are in need of St. Paul Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, please contact us today. We’d love to hear from you.