Scottsdale Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With 87% of marketing professionals utilizing video for marketing, you can understand how videography has become commonly used in the business world. Over the past 10 years, studies have proven the benefits of video marketing. No wonder it’s one of the best services to use for marketing campaigns, for almost any kind of company or business.
Hiring a freelance video maker is definitely something you’ll want to consider for your next project. Arizona freelance videographers have the expertise to work with any type of brand. With an experienced freelance videographer with years in the industry, you can be sure that they know just how important high-quality video is for any company.
Fortunately, Scottsdale freelance videographer prices in 2020 aren’t too high, even though the demand continues to grow. You’ll find that many freelance videographers in 85262 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some of the freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you have been searching for a “videographer near me”, it doesn’t really matter what type of prices you’re finding. There are many other factors that go into the final budget, such as the duration of the video, the crew and equipment you need, as well as the kind of video you need.
Scottsdale Videography Budget
Whether you’re searching for event videography in eastern Maricopa County or internal marketing videography, there are many things to consider as you go about budgeting for your project, so think about the following questions as you plan ahead:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you need a video that allows you to showcase a product? What about filming a highlight reel from a recent event? Filming a product will require different crew members and gear than what is needed for event videography. (A professional videographer can take the answer to your question and deliver an exceptional video that helps you reach your objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice over narration. The cost of a narrator will be a lot more accessible than hiring acting talent.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should be filming, you can speak with your camera crew to discover the best film studios or exterior locations. As you look into studio prices and permits, the place you’ll film at will impact the final cost of your video project.
These are all great questions to ask as you plan for a videography budget, but a crew of professionals will know what to do to bring your vision to life.
The Rates for Videographers in Scottsdale
Prices will differ depending on the services you have in mind. To help you plan, we’ve put together some information on the rates for videographers in Scottsdale including the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Scottsdale Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $24/hour to $254/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Editor: $64/hour to $179/hour
- Cameramen: $104/hour to $404/hour
- Equipment: $24/hour to $104’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $104 to $404
- Video Rendering: $34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll: 14% to 54% addition to shooting costs
- Audio Files: $34 to $1,004
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $104 to $1004’s
Hiring a Professional Scottsdale Videographer
Whether you’re in the market for a photographer to film product angles or to capture a live stream, hiring a professional Scottsdale videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. An experienced freelancer in Maricopa county can work with your budget to deliver exceptional results. Plus, Scottsdale, Arizona has some competitive Scottsdale freelance videographer prices in 2020, with warm summers and cool winters, as well as top landmarks like Old Town Scottsdale and Papago Park.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Scottsdale, we use our nearly two decades for your project. If you want to start filming your next project or if you’re looking for top Scottsdale Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today. We’d love to hear from you.