Santa Ana Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video in their campaigns? Videography has grown exponentially in the business world, and the past decade has proven the effectiveness of video marketing. Businesses of all types use video because it works!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something to consider when planning your next video project. California freelance videographers have experience with clients across multiple industries, all over the world, so bringing your project to life won’t be hard. An experienced freelance videographer with years under their belt understands how crucial a compelling, high-quality video is for your business.
Luckily, Santa Ana freelance videographer prices in 2021 haven’t changed much over the years. While the demand for video marketing has increased, freelance videographers in 92701 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
If you are searching for a “videographer near me”, keep in mind that no matter what type of rates are being charged, three things will affect the pricing of your project. Those include the type of video you’re creating, the duration of that video, and what crew and equipment is required to bring it to life.
Santa Ana Videography Budget
No matter if you’re searching for event videography in Southwestern California or internal marketing videography, the length of your video and what is needed to create it will have a huge impact on how much you pay for it. When budgeting for your upcoming project, it’s important to consider the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to show off a new product with your video? Or do you want to compile a highlight reel from your events? Filming a product will require a crew, gear, and filming locations that are very different than what event videography needs. (A professional videographer will take your answer to this question and use it to create a product that meets the objectives of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The price of narrators is different than what you’d pay actors. Basically, the more people required to create your video, the more you’ll have to spend on it.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about which location best fits your needs and video, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits for filming on location, your filming location will change the cost of your video.
These three questions are a good place to start when you are planning a Santa Ana videography budget. A team of professionals can help bring your project to life – it’s their passion, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in Santa Ana
Prices are going to vary depending on your needs, but we’ve created a reference list that you can look to when building your budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Santa Ana covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Santa Ana Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Equipment: $21/hour to $101’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $101 to $401
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $101 to $1001’s
- Cameramen: $101/hour to $401/hour
- Video Rendering: $31/hour to $76/hour
- Video Editor: $61/hour to $176/hour
- Audio Files: $31 to $1,001
- B-Roll: 11% to 51% addition to filming costs
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $61/hour to $151/hour
Hiring a Professional Santa Ana Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture great angles of your new product or a crew to set up gear for a live stream, hiring a professional Santa Ana videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. A trained freelancer in Orange County can take your budget and create a quality video that is a perfect fit for your company. Plus, Santa Ana, California has some competitive Santa Ana freelance videographer prices in 2021. With dry, hot summers, mild winters and great locations like Bowers Museum of Cultural Art and Kellogg House, Santa Ana is a great place to work!
At Beverly Boy Productions in Santa Ana, we put our more than 15 years of experience to work for you. We work with our clients each step of the way, ensuring they are satisfied with their product. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you need Santa Ana Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021, call us– we look forward to working with you!
COVID Safe Video Production in Santa Ana