San Jose Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Were you aware that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool? Videography has grown rapidly in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have proven that video marketing is highly effective. It’s no surprise that businesses of all types and sizes use it!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you should consider when you are planning your project. California freelance videographers have experience with clients and agencies of all kinds, so bringing your project to life won’t be a problem for them. An experienced freelance videographer with years under his or her belt knows how crucial an engaging, high-quality video is for you and your business.
San Jose freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t drastically changed over the years, even though the demand for video marketing is always increasing. Today, freelance videographers in 94088 tend to charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you have been searching for a “videographer near me”, no matter the rates they charge, there are three things that always affect the price of your project: the type of video you’re creating, the duration of that video, and the crew and equipment required to bring it to life.
San Jose Videography Budget
No matter if you’re searching for event videography in South California or internal marketing videography, the duration of your video and what you need to create will ultimately affect how much you pay for it. When budgeting for your project, consider your answers to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to show off an upcoming product? Need to compile a highlight reel from your latest events? Filming a product will require different staff, cameras, and filming environments than event videography needs. (A professional videographer will take your answer to this question and create a product that best suits the goals and objectives of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice-over narration. The price of narrators will be different than what actors or actresses charge. Basically, the more people you need to create your video, the more you’ll have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about which location best fits your video needs, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, the location you choose affects the overall cost of your video.
These questions are a good place to start when you are planning your San Jose videography budget, but a team of professionals can help you make your project a reality – it’s their passion to do so, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in San Jose
Prices will vary slightly depending on your project’s needs, but we’ve created a list you can reference when you are building your budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in San Jose covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
San Jose Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $108 to $408
- Equipment: $28/hour to $108’s/hour
- Audio Files: $38 to $1,008
- B-Roll: 18% to 58% additional to shooting costs
- Audio Files: $38 to $1,008
- Video Rendering: $38/hour to $88/hour
- Video Director: $28/hour to $258/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees’: $108 to $1008’s
- Video Rendering: $38/hour to $83/hour
- Video Editor: $68/hour to $183/hour
Hiring a Professional San Jose Videographer
No matter if you’re looking for a photographer to film the best angles of your product or a camera crew to set up gear for a live stream, hiring a professional San Jose videographer doesn’t have to be stressful for you. An expert freelancer in Santa Clara County can take your budget and create a quality video fit for your company. Plus, San Jose, California has some competitive San Jose freelance videographer prices in 2020. With its warm and sunny weather, San Jose offers great locations at the Winchester Mystery House and the San Jose Museum of Arts.
At Beverly Boy Productions in San Jose, we will put our nearly two decades of experience to work for you. We work with our clients each and every step of the way to ensure they are satisfied with the production we create for them. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you need San Jose Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, give us a call! We look forward to hearing from you today!