San Francisco Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Have you heard that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a tool for marketing? Videography has become increasingly popular in the business world. Over the past decade, statistics have shown the importance of using video marketing in campaigns. It’s no surprise that so many brands use it to reach company objectives.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a good option when you want to reach your marketing goals. California freelance videographers have experience with every type of company and brand, so you can bet that with the right experienced freelance videographer that has years on the job, you will get the high-quality video you need for your company objectives.
Fortunately, San Francisco freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased that much, although the demand for freelance videographers in 94105 definitely has. Most typically charge hourly rates and day rates while a few freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are online looking for a “videographer near me”, you’ll find that although there are price averages for production, the final cost will be dependent on the following: the type of content you want to create, the duration of it, and what crew and equipment are needed to make it.
San Francisco Videography Budget
Whether you’re searching for event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of your video, as well as everything that it will entail will affect the final quote for your project. When budgeting for your project, take a moment to consider the answer to these questions:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you want to show off a new product update? What about a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product will require different crews and gear than what is necessary for event videography. (A professional videographer will take your answer and help you decide the best video for the objectives that you have in mind.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos usually include voice over narration. The price of narrators is typically much different than what you’ll need to spend on a slew of actors/actresses. The bigger the crew, the higher the cost.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about which location best fits your video, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you take into account studio prices and permits, the location you film at will have an impact on what you’ll spend for the whole project.
These three questions are important to consider when planning your San Francisco videography budget. The good news is that professionals will be able to create the best video for your goals, making them a worthwhile investment.
The Rates for Videographers in San Francisco
Prices vary a bit depending on the duration of your project, as well as what it will entail to bring your vision to life. We’ve compiled a list of averages of the rates for videographers in San Francisco. These cover the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
San Francisco Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $30/hour to $260/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $69/hour to $159/hour
- Cameramen: $108/hour to $408/hour
- Equipment: $27/hour to $107’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $106 to $406
- Audio Files: $35 to $1,005
- Video Rendering: $34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll: 13% to 53% addition to shooting costs
- Video Editor: $62/hour to $177/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $101 to $1001’s
Hiring a Professional San Francisco Videographer
Whether you’re hoping to hire a a photographer to capture the best angles of your product or you need a crew to film a live stream, hiring a professional San Francisco videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. A professional freelancer in San Francisco County can take your budget and create a top-quality video fit perfectly for your company. Plus, San Francisco, California has decent San Francisco freelance videographer prices in 2020. With warm and comfortable summers and cold winters as well as great landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island, the city is a great place for filming.
At Beverly Boy Productions in San Francisco, we put our nearly 20 years to good use for our clients. We’re here for you when you need help filming your next project or even if you are simply looking for San Francisco Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020.
Contact us today—we’d love to hear from you!