Salt Lake Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
On an article by Orbelo that is dated 1st May 2020, it is highlighted that 87% of marketing professionals use video as the go-to marketing tool. Currently, videography is gaining popularity in the business world year by year. Over the past decade, businesses that have adopted the use of video marketing strategies have witnessed a considerable increase in brand popularity and product/service awareness. The net result by these companies has been an increase in the use of video marketing content to increase their sales and grow their businesses.
As you research and plan for your next project, remember to work with a freelance video maker to get things right. Consider working with Utah freelance videographers because they are experienced in dealing with all types of clients and agencies. So, bringing your project to life will be a seamless process. An experienced freelance videographer who has worked on a ton of video projects understands what is required in crafting high-quality video content for your business.
The good news is that Salt Lake freelance videographer prices in 2020 are still the same, with minimal changes. The demand for video marketing is increasing, so, you will find most freelance videographers in zip code: 84044 charging hourly rates and day rates, while other freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you Google for “videographer near me”, there are higher chances that several videography service providers will offer you different price estimates. But no matter the rates they charge, the project pricing is usually affected by the following three things: the type of video you want to create, the duration of the video project, and the crew and equipment needed to bring your idea to life.
Salt Lake Videography Budget
Whether you are looking for ideal prices for undertaking event videography in Salt Lake, or you want to go for marketing videography, the bottom line is that the duration of the video, and the requirements for filming the project will affect the cost of project production. When budgeting for your upcoming project, you need to consider the answers you come up with to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do?What is the goal of the video production process you plan on carrying out? Do you want to compile a highlight reel that will boost the next event you are planning, or do you want to shoot a product promotional video? There is a difference between how you go about executing an event videography, and how you plan for filming a product. (Once you provide a professional videographer with the answer to this question, they will design the perfect video that will meet your business objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos tend to use voice over narration. The cost of working with narrators is usually different to the cost associated with hiring actors or actresses. Essentially, the more the resources required to film your video, the more you will have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? You might not have a clue of where to find a good location to shoot your video. But our camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider the studio prices and cost of acquiring permits, you will realize that the cost of production increases.
When you look at these three questions, they will help you come up with a good Salt Lake videography budget. It is advisable to work with a team of professionals during the planning stages, since their input will help you plan for a successful project.
The Rates for Videographers in Salt Lake
Generally, what your project entails will help you to get a good estimate of the price you will incur in the production of your project. Below is a price list of the services we provide. It is quite a resourceful tool in the budgeting of your project. In this list, the rates for videographers in Salt Lake covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Salt Lake Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Audio Files: $33 to $1,003
- Cameramen: $103/hour to $403/hour
- Equipment: $23/hour to $103/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $63/hour to $153/hour
- Video Editor: $63/hour to $178/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $103 to $403
- Video Rendering: $33/hour to $78/hour
- Video Director: $23/hour to $253/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $103 to $1003
Hiring a Professional Salt Lake Videographer
It does not matter whether you want to get a photographer for your event shoot, or you need a crew to help you broadcast a live stream, it should not be tedious hiring a professional Salt Lake videographer. An experienced freelancer in Salt Lake County can help you plan for a successful shoot. Plus, Salt Lake, Utah has some competitive Salt Lake freelance videographer prices in 2020. The weather in the city is comprised of hot, dry, and mostly clear summers, with partly cloudy and very cold winters. Salt Lake also offers great locations that can provide great backdrops to films. Such amazing landmarks that you can use include Temple Square and Utah State Capitol Building.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Salt Lake, our team has been working with both large and small-scale companies to film the best video projects that meet their business needs. We work alongside our clients to ensure that we create a product that is consistent with their unique needs. So, if you are ready to start filming your next project, or if you are planning to ask the details for Salt Lake Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact our office today.