Richmond Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With more than 87% of marketing professionals utilizing video, there are many reasons to consider using it for your project. Videography has increased in use in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have shown how helpful video marketing can be. No wonder so many companies and brands use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is important to consider if you are hoping to share exceptional video with your audience. California freelance videographers have experience working with a variety of clients and companies, so it shouldn’t be an issue to bring your vision to life. An experienced freelance videographer with time on the job will know how to produce high-quality video for your company.
Fortunately, Richmond freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased by much. Although the demand is high, freelance videographers in 94804 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you’re online looking for a “videographer near me”, you may be seeing all kinds of rates but keep in mind that you’re going to need to take into account three factors: the crew and equipment for the project, the type of video, and the length of your video.
Richmond Videography Budget
Whether you’re in the market for event videography in norther California or internal marketing videography, the length of your video, and the type of content all have an impact on the budgeting for your project. Make sure to consider the following information as you plan:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to showcase your new product? What about a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product will mean you’ll need different things than what is required for event videography. (A professional videographer can take the concepts you have and help you create the perfect video that meets your objectives).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos will often not use acting talent but rather voice-over narration. This is because it is relatively cheaper to work with a narrator over a slew of actors.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should film, a camera crew can help you determine the film studios or exterior locations. As you look into studio prices and permits, where you film at is going to impact the final cost of your project.
These are very important questions to ask as you prepare for your Richmond videography budget, but ultimately a team of professionals will be the ones to deliver exceptional results, so consider how they’re worth the investment.
The Rates for Videographers in Richmond
Prices will change depending on the ideas you have for your project. To help you out, the list below includes the rates for videographers in Richmond covering the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Richmond Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$27/hour to $257/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer:$67/hour to $157/hour
- Video Editor:$67/hour to $182/hour
- Cameramen:$107/hour to $407/hour
- Equipment:$27/hour to $107’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$107 to $407
- Audio Files:$37 to $1,007
- Video Rendering:$37/hour to $82/hour
- B-Roll:17% to 57% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$107 to $1007’s
Hiring a Professional Richmond Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to film great product angles or you want to host a live stream, hiring a professional Richmond videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. A freelancer in Contra Costa County can take the budget you have and create compelling visuals for you. Plus, Richmond, California has great weather throughout much of the year and top locations like Tilden Regional Park and Wildcat Canyon Regional Park.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Richmond, we use our nearly two decades on the job for amazing results. If you’re looking to start filming your next project or if you need Richmond Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, let us know. We’d love to hear from you.