Reno Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021
Videography is growing at an exponential rate in the business world. According to Orbelo, 87% of marketing professionals are using video as their core marketing tool. For more than 10 years, companies that have benefited from video marketing appreciate how effective it is to communicate to a large audience base.
Do you plan on creating a video project? It is advisable to start the planning process with a freelance video maker. At Beverly Boy Productions, our Nevada freelance videographers know how to prepare, plan, and execute any video project. Our experienced freelance videographer will craft a captivating and high-quality video for your business.
Luckily, Reno freelance videographer prices in 2021 are still affordable. While preparing for a budget for the project, just know that freelance videographers in 89433 usually charge hourly rates and day rates, and other freelancers charge half day rates.
If you go to the internet and search for “videographer near me”, just know that no matter the rates they charge you, there are three factors that always affect the project’s pricing: the duration of the clip, the crew and equipment required to have the project up, and the type of video you want to create.
Reno Videography Budget
If you are planning for event videography in Reno or internal marketing videography, you need to prepare a budget for the project and also contact Beverly Boy Productions to help you with the production process. Before starting the budgeting process, it’s important to consider the answers you provide to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Interested in creating a promo video for your new products? Or do you want to compile a highlight reel from your latest event? When it comes to filming a product, the resources pegged towards this type of production are different to those of event videography. (A professional videographer will take the answer you provide and plan for the creation of a product that solves the video needs of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos usually use voice over narration. The price of working with narrators is different compared to the price of using actors or actresses. Basically, the larger the crew you use to create your video, the more you will have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? Have you identified a prime location to shoot your video? If not, then our camera crew will suggest several film studios or exterior locations. Filming locations involve studio prices and permits. Remember to add these costs in your budget.
These three questions will set a good base for filling your Reno videography budget. In case you feel the need to consult on the budgeting process, call us immediately; we are here for you.
The Rates for Videographers in Reno
The needs of your project determine the price of producing your video project. To help you plan better, we have prepared a price list that highlights the different services we provide. Use it as a reference when budgeting. In this list, the rates for videographers in Reno covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Reno Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $30/hour to $260/hour
- Equipment: $30/hour to $110’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $110 to $410
- Video Editor: $70/hour to $185/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- Cameramen: $110/hour to $410/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $70/hour to $160/hour
- Audio Files: $40 to $1,010
- Video Rendering: $40/hour to $85/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $110 to $1010’s
Hiring a Professional Reno Videographer
Are you looking for a camera crew to setup the right gear for your live stream, or a photographer to help you cover your private event? Contact Beverly Boy Productions when it comes to hiring a professional Reno videographer. An experienced freelancer in Washoe County will use the budget you have prepared to deliver a high-quality video for your company. Plus, Reno, Nevada has some competitive Reno freelance videographer prices in 2021. The weather in the city is made up of hot and muggy summers, with wet and cold winters. Across the year, the typical temperature fluctuates between 34°F and 94°F. Reno offers great locations that you can use for filming. For instance, Texas State Capitol which was built in 1888. It is a spectacular building with significant architectural wonder. Natural Bridge Caverns is also another great location. It is a two-mile cavern that is located under a limestone bridge.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Reno, we have been working on all types of video projects for close to two decades. We would like to work with you to ensure that we exceed your expectations. If you want to begin filming your next project, give us a call today. If you are also searching for Reno Freelance Videographer Prices in 2021, talk to our team today.
Learn more about video drop kits in Reno for remote video production
COVID Safe Video Production in Reno