Reno Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
It may surprise you to learn that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. Videography has grown rapidly in the business world over the last 15 years and statistics show that video marketing is effective. It is no wonder that businesses of all sizes use it so often!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something to think about when you are planning your next production. Nevada freelance videographers have experience with clients of all kinds, so bringing your project to life won’t be hard for them. An experienced freelance videographer with enough training knows that a high-quality video is critical for your business.
Thankfully, Reno freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t changed much over the years. While the demand for video marketing has increased, freelance videographers in 89433 still typically charge hourly rates and day rates, while other freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you are searching for a “videographer near me”, no matter the rates you see, three things that will always affect your project’s cost. Those are the type of video you’re creating, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment required to make it.
Reno Videography Budget
Whether you need to film event videography in Northwest Nevada or if you need help with internal marketing videography, the duration of your video and what you require to produce it affects how much it costs you. When you are budgeting for your project, consider your answers to these questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want your video to showcase your new line? Looking for a highlight reel from your latest corporate events? Filming a product requires different locations, staff, and gear than what is needed for event videography. (A professional videographer will take your answer to this question and use it to create a production that meets your goals.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos normally include voice-over narration. The price of narrators will differ from what actors or actresses charge. The more people you need to make your video, the more you’ll have to spend.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you can’t decide which location is best for you, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and filming permits, your location has a huge impact on the cost of your video.
These questions are a great starting point when planning your Reno videography budget, but a professional crew will help you make your project a reality. It is their job to do so!
The Rates for Videographers in Reno
Depending on your needs, prices will vary. We’ve created a list to reference when you are lining out your budget. Here, you will see that the rates for videographers in Reno cover pre-production, production, and post-production.
Reno Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $102 to $402
- Script Writer/Marketer: $62/hour to $152/hour
- Equipment: $22/hour to $102’s/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees’: $102 to $1002’s
- Audio Files: $32 to $1,002
- Cameramen: $102/hour to $402/hour
- B-Roll: 12% to 52% addition to shooting costs
- Video Director: $22/hour to $252/hour
- Video Rendering: $32/hour to $77/hour
- Video Editor: $62/hour to $177/hour
Hiring a Professional Reno Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to shoot footage of products or a camera crew to set up for a live stream, hiring a professional Reno videographer doesn’t have to be hard. A top freelancer in Washoe County can take your budget and create a quality video that meets your goals. Plus, Reno, Nevada offers competitive Reno freelance videographer prices in 2020. With its hot, dry desert weather, and great locations like Truckee Riverwalk and the Nevada Museum of Art!
At Beverly Boy Productions in Reno, we are ready to put our nearly two decades of experience to work for you, and we will keep you in the loop every step of the way. We want to make sure that you are satisfied with the product we create for you, so if you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you want Reno Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us now! We look forward to hearing from you!