Reading Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Were you aware that 87% of marketing professionals currently use video as a marketing tool? Videography has grown rapidly in the business world over the last 10 years, and statistics have proven that video marketing is very effective. It’s no wonder that businesses of all types and sizes are using it!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something to consider when you are planning your next project. Pennsylvania freelance videographers have experience with clients of all kinds, so bringing your project to life won’t be a problem. An experienced freelance videographer with years of training under his or her belt knows how crucial an engaging, high-quality video is for your brand or business.
Thankfully, Reading freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t changed much over the years, even though demand for video marketing is always increasing. Today, freelance videographers in 19601 charge both hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
Searching for a “videographer near me”? No matter what rates they charge, three things will affect the cost of your project: the type of video you’re creating, the duration of that video, and the crew and equipment required to bring it to life.
Reading Videography Budget
No matter if you’re searching for event videography in Southeast Pennsylvania or internal marketing videography, your video’s duration and what you need to create it affects how much you pay for it. When budgeting for your project, consider your answers to these questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Want to show off an upcoming product? Need a highlight reel from an event? Filming a product requires different staff, gear, and environments than event videography needs. (A professional videographer will take your answer to this question and create a product that suits the goals of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The price of narrators will be different than the costs of actors or actresses. Basically, the more people required to create your video, the more you’ll have to pay for your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re not sure about which location best fits your video, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio pricing and permits, the location you choose impacts the final cost of your video.
These questions are a good place to start when planning your Reading videography budget, but a team of professionals can make your project a reality – it’s their passion, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in Reading
Prices will vary depending on your needs, but we’ve created a list that you can reference when building your upcoming budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Reading covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Reading Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Audio Files: $31 to $1,001
- B-Roll: 11% to 51% addition to shooting costs
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $61/hour to $151/hour
- Video Editor: $61/hour to $176/hour
- Video Rendering: $31/hour to $76/hour
- Cameramen: $101/hour to $401/hour
- Equipment: $21/hour to $101’s/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees’: $101 to $1001’s
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $101 to $401
Hiring a Professional Reading Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture great angles of your products or a camera crew to set up equipment for a live stream, hiring a professional Reading videographer doesn’t have to be stress-inducing. An expert freelancer in Berks County can take your budget and create a quality video that is perfect for your company. Plus, Reading, Pennsylvania has competitive Reading freelance videographer prices in 2023. With a relatively mild climate, Reading offers many great locations, like Pagoda and Reading Public Museum.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Reading, we put our two decades of experience to work for you. We work with our clients every step of the way to ensure that they are 100% satisfied with the product we create. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you need Reading Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, give us a call – we look forward to hearing from you!