Pueblo Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With more than 87% of marketing professionals using video to reach their audience, it makes sense that videography has increased in the business world. Over the past 10 years, studies have proven the effectiveness of video marketing. No wonder so many companies use video nowadays.
Hiring a freelance video maker is absolutely something you should consider when planning your next project. Colorado freelance videographers have experience with all types of clients and agencies, so bringing your project to life won’t be a problem. An experienced freelance videographer with time in the industry will know just what to do to deliver a high-quality video for your company’s needs.
The good news is that the Pueblo freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased a lot. Even though the demand is continuously increasing, freelance videographers in 81008 usually ask for hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half-day rates. But if you’re online looking for a “videographer near me”, there are three things that could impact the final price you pay: the crew and equipment you need, the type of video, and how long it will be.
Pueblo Videography Budget
Whether you’re in the market for event videography in south-central Colorado or internal marketing videography, it’s wise to consider variables that will impact the budgeting for your project, such as the length of the video and the type of video. Consider the questions below as you plan:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a clip that can showcase a new product? What about a highlight reel from a recent event? Filming a product will require event videography. (A professional videographer will take the idea you have and help you decide on the best style of video).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice-over narration. The price of narrators is going to be different than figures such as actors or actresses. Basically, the more crew required to create your video, the more you’ll have to invest in your project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should film, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, the location you film is going to affect the overall cost of your video.
These three questions are a good place to start when planning for your Pueblo videography budget, but a crew of professionals can allow you to create the content you have in mind, in the best way possible.
The Rates for Videographers in Pueblo
Prices will vary, according to the type of services you want. On the list below, you’ll find an average of the rates for videographers in Pueblo which include pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Pueblo Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$24/hour to $254/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer:$64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Editor:$64/hour to $179/hour
- Cameramen:$104/hour to $404/hour
- Equipment:$24/hour to $104’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$104 to $404
- Video Rendering:$34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll:14% to 54% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$104 to $1004’s
- Audio Files:$34 to $1,004
Hiring a Professional Pueblo Videographer
Whether you’re in need of a top photographer to capture the best angles of your product or a camera crew to help you with the gear for a live stream, hiring a professional Pueblo videographer doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With our talented freelancer in Pueblo county, you can be sure to get a great quality video for the budget you have. Pueblo, Colorado has some top freelance videographer prices in 2020 with lovely weather in the spring and fall, mild-ish summers, and cold winters. It also boasts of landmarks like Bishop’s Castle and Huerfano Butte.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Pueblo, we have nearly 20 years of experience, so we would love to put it to good use in filming your next project. Or if you are searching for Pueblo Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, let us know—we’d love to hear from you.