Pretoria Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With 87% of marketing professionals using video in marketing, it’s no surprise that videography has increased in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics show that video marketing is one of the most effective marketing tools around. It’s no wonder that many top businesses utilize video in their campaign.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a good idea if you want to propel your company forward. South Africa freelance videographers have the expertise to deliver exceptional service for any type of company or agency. An experienced freelance videographer with years on the job is able to create high-quality video for your business.
Fortunately, Pretoria freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t changed much. The demand for freelance videographers in 0001 continues to grow but most professionals ask for hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates. But if you are online searching for a “videographer near me”, keep in mind that rates vary according to a variety of factors, such as: what crew and equipment you need for your project, the type of content, and how long it will take to produce.
Pretoria Videography Budget
Whether you’re in need of event videography in northeast South Africa or internal marketing videography, consider how various factors have an effect on budgeting for your project.
As you plan, think about the answers to these questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video that can show off new updates of a product? What about filming a highlight reel at a special event? Filming a product video requires different services and location than that of event videography. (A professional videographer has the ability to work with the answer to this question to define the best video type for your goals).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos will typically include voice-over narration. You’ll spend less when working with a narrator as the more people on a crew, the pricier the project will be.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should film, a camera crew can help you choose the best film studios or exterior locations. As you look into studio prices and permits, the place you film at has an impact on the price you’ll spend.
These are good questions to think about as you prepare for your Pretoria videography budget, but you can expect the team of professionals to deliver exceptional results, no matter what.
The Rates for Videographers in Pretoria
Prices will change depending on the team you have in mind to work with. Refer to this list of averages of the rates for videographers in Pretoria including the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Pretoria Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$23/hour to $253/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer:$63/hour to $153/hour
- Video Editor:$63/hour to $178/hour
- Cameramen:$103/hour to $403/hour
- Equipment:$23/hour to $103’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$103 to $403
- Audio Files:$33 to $1,003
- Video Rendering:$33/hour to $78/hour
- B-Roll:13% to 53% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$103 to $1003’s
Hiring a Professional Pretoria Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to film product angles or you need to capture a live stream, hiring a professional Pretoria videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. An experienced freelancer in Gauteng Province can work with your budget to create the engaging video you need. Plus, Pretoria, South Africa has top prices for videographers in 2020, as well as warm summer weather and great locations like Voortrekker Monument.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Pretoria, we would be happy to put our expertise to work on filming your next project. Or if you are in need of Pretoria Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, no problem. Give us a call!