Port of Spain Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals consider video to be a highly effective marketing tool? Videography has increased in the business world. With statistics showing how effective video marketing has been for companies in the past decade, it’s no surprise how many brands are using it nowadays.
Hiring a freelance video maker is wise to think about doing if you really want to put your best foot forward. Trinidad and Tobago freelance videographers have expertise with several different agencies and companies. An experienced freelance videographer with time on the job will know how to deliver exceptional, high-quality videos for your company’s needs.
Fortunately, Port of Spain freelance videographer prices in 2020 have not increased a lot even if the demand continues to increase. Most freelance videographers in 150123 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half-day rates. But if you are online looking for a “videographer near me”, regardless of the rates you see, there are factors to bear in mind: the crew and equipment needed, the content you want to create, and the length of the project.
Port of Spain Videography Budget
Whether you want event videography in northwestern Trinidad and Tobago or general marketing videography, there are a few questions to think about as you start budgeting for your project. Take the following details into account:
- What do you want your video to do? Are you hoping to update your audience on a new product? Or, perhaps you need to film a highlight reel from your recent event? Filming a product will mean a different type of team and location than what you need for event videography. (A professional videographer can help you create a product that is suitable for your goals and vision).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos will typically use voice-over narration. This may be due to the fact that a whole team of actors and actresses could be considerably more costly than just one narrator.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film at, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. As you take studio prices and permits into account, you’ll find that the place you film impact the final budget.
When planning for your Port of Spain videography budget, know that the professional crew you choose and the type of gear you decide on will help to ensure the best outcome for your project. Your investment is worth it!
The Rates for Videographers in Port of Spain
Prices will change according to the services you want. Check out this list with the rates for videographers in Port of Spain which include the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Port of Spain Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$22/hour to $252/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer:$62/hour to $152/hour
- Video Editor:$62/hour to $177/hour
- Cameramen:$102/hour to $402/hour
- Equipment:$22/hour to $102’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$102 to $402
- Audio Files:$32 to $1,002
- Video Rendering:$32/hour to $77/hour
- B-Roll:12% to 52% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$102 to $1002’s
Hiring a Professional Port of Spain Videographer
Whether you’re in need of a photographer to get product shots or want to host a live stream, hiring a professional Port of Spain videographer can be easier than you think. With a top freelancer in northwest Trinidad, you can get the perfect video for your needs. Plus, Port of Spain, Trinidad, and Tobago has great locations like Queen’s Park Savannah, a dry season that is often cloudy, and ideal prices for videographers in 2020.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Port of Spain, we make sure to work with our clients to ensure satisfaction with the video. If you need support filming your next project. Or if you are looking for top Port of Spain Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today! We’d love to help!