Phoenix Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool? Videography has become popular in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have shown how important video marketing it is. It’s no surprise that so many companies use video in their marketing campaigns.
Hiring a freelance video maker is definitely something to think about when you plan for your next project. Phoenix freelance videographers have experience with a variety of clients and companies, so they have the ability to create anything you have in mind. An experienced freelance videographer with expertise and time on the job knows how important it is to create high-quality video for your company’s goals.
Fortunately, Phoenix freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t increased that much. While there is a high demand for videography, freelance videographers in zip code typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are looking on Google for “videographer near me”, no matter what type of rates you find, consider the fact that they will probably change depending on these three things: the type of video you’re producing, the duration of it, and which crew and equipment are needed to help your vision to become a reality.
Phoenix Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for event videography in south-central Arizona or need marketing videography, the length of your video and what you’ll need to bring it to life will have an impact on what you pay. When budgeting and planning for a project, consider the following:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you need a video to showcase a product update? What about highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product means a different crew and staff than what goes into event videography. (A professional videographer will be able to determine which kind of video will work best for your particular objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos could benefit from voice over narration. The price of narrators will differ from what you’d spend on a whole slew of actors. The more people that go into a project, the more expensive it will be.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about which location is best for your video, a camera crew can easily suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider the pricing of studios and permits, the location you film at will have an impact on what you will pay.
These three questions are good to consider when you’re planning for a Phoenix videography budget, but a team of professionals can help to make your project a reality, no matter what.
The Rates for Videographers in Phoenix
Prices will differ depending on the vision you have in mind. In our list below, you’ll find that the rates for videographers in Pheonix covers the pre-production, production, and post-production phases of a project.
Phoenix Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $25/hour to $255/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $65/hour to $155/hour
- Video Editor: $65/hour to $180/hour
- Cameramen: $105/hour to $405/hour
- Equipment: $25/hour to $105’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $105 to $405
- Audio Files: $35 to $1,005
- Video Rendering: $35/hour to $80/hour
- B-Roll: 15% to 55% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $105 to $1005’s
Hiring a Professional Phoenix Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture the best angles of your product or a camera crew to set up the gear for a live stream, hiring a professional Phoenix videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. With our freelancer in Maricopa County, we’ll work with you to create a video that works with your budgeting needs. Plus, Phoenix, Arizona has some competitive Phoenix freelance videographer prices in 2020, with hot summer weather and cool yet mild winters, as well as top landmarks like Desert Botanical Garden and Papago Park.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Phoenix, we put 10 years of experience to work for you. Whether you’re hoping to start filming your next project or you’re looking for Phoenix Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today. We’d love to help you out.