Philadelphia Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use visuals for their marketing campaigns? They know how much Videography has become highly effective in the business world. Over the past 10 years, stats have shown just how helpful video marketing can be. No wonder so many companies, spanning various industries, use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you may want to do when it comes to creating something that will appeal to your target demographic. Pennsylvania freelance videographers typically have experience with a broad range of companies, so when you hire an experienced freelance videographer with years in the industry, you will be working with someone who can create a high-quality video for your company.
Thankfully, Philadelphia freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t changed that much. Although the demand continues to grow, most freelance videographers in 19146 tend to charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are looking on Google for “videographer near me”, no matter what type of rates they tend to charge, there are things that will impact the overall cost of production: the type of video you want to create, the duration of it, and which crew and equipment are necessary for bringing your vision to life!
Philadelphia Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of your video and also the amount of work and gear needed for it will have an effect on what you need to budget for it. While budgeting for production, consider the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do?Do you want to showcase a new or updated product? What about highlight reel from a recent event? Filming a product will require various cameras and team than what you’ll need for event videography. (A professional videographer is going to know which type of product works best for company objectives.)
- What do you want included in your video?Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos usually have voice over narration. The price of narrators will be different than what it would require for you to hire a team of actors/actress to star in your video. The more people in a video, the higher the price.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re unsure about where to shoot your project, a professional camera crew can typically suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, the location you will film at can impact the price you’ll need to budget.
These three questions are important to consider as you set about planning for your Philadelphia videography budget, but a team of professionals will know how to deliver the best results for your vision.
The Rates for Videographers in Philadelphia
Prices will differ according to your vision and what is needed to create the video you have in mind. The list we’ve compiled has averages of the rates for videographers in Philadelphia that cover the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Philadelphia Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $24/hour to $254/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $64/hour to $154/hour
- Video Editor: $64/hour to $179/hour
- Cameramen: $104/hour to $404/hour
- Equipment: $24/hour to $104’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $104 to $404
- Audio Files: $34 to $1,004
- Video Rendering: $34/hour to $79/hour
- B-Roll: 14% to 54% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $104 to $1004’s
Hiring a Professional Philadelphia Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture great product angles or film a live stream, hiring a professional Philadelphia videographer doesn’t have to cause you to stress. When you choose the most experienced freelancer in Philadelphia County, they will be able to take your vision and budget and create great video. Plus, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia has some competitive Philadelphia videographer prices in 2020, with hot summers and cold winters, as well as top landmarks like Liberty Bell and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Philadelphia, we put our 20 years of experience to good use for your project. When you need help filming your next project or if you’re looking for Philadelphia Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, give us a call – we can’t wait to hear from you.