Perth Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
It is said that 87% of marketing professionals are now primarily using videos in their marketing efforts. Videography has grown exponentially, and it is taking over the business world. For more than a decade, statistics have proven the fact that video marketing is an effective strategy.
For your next project, consider working with a freelance video maker who can help you plan for an impactful video project. Our Australia freelance videographers have experience in working with all types of clients and agencies. So, if you are looking for an experienced freelance videographer who can create a high-quality video, contact Beverly Boy Productions today.
Thankfully, the Perth freelance videographer prices in 2023 are great for companies to create amazing video content. With the rising demand for video marketing, freelance videographers in 6012 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are planning to Google for “videographer near me”, no matter the resulting rates you find, there are three things that will affect the pricing of your project: the type of video your company wants to create, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment required to bring the project to life.
Perth Videography Budget
If your company is looking for a partner who can offer event videography in Perth or internal marketing videography services, then, do not hesitate to call Beverly Boy Productions today. When budgeting for your project, it is important for you to consider the answers you come up with to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want to create an online broadcast for your live exhibition or live event? Or do you want to compile a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product is different compared to event videography; the needs for both cases are not the same. (When you decide on the type of video you want to create, a professional videographer will use this information to create a product that will suit the objectives of your company.
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The price of hiring narrators is different to that of hiring actors or actresses. Basically, if you need a large crew to execute the concept of your video, you have to invest in the project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you have not yet selected a location for shooting your video, our camera crew can recommend interesting film studios or exterior locations that can be helpful. But for any type of location, you have to budget for the studio prices and permits.
These questions offer a good foundation for planning your Perth videography budget. You can drop us a line if you need professional advice at this stage. We are here to help you through the process of creating a successful video project.
The Rates for Videographers in Perth
The needs of your project will determine the cost of your video production. But as a leading video production company, we have created a list that you can use as a reference when building your upcoming budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Perth covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Perth Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $106 to $406
- Audio Files: $36 to $1,006
- Video Editor: $66/hour to $181/hour
- Video Rendering: $36/hour to $81/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $106 to $1006’s
- Video Director: $26/hour to $256/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $66/hour to $156/hour
- Cameramen: $106/hour to $406/hour
- Equipment: $26/hour to $106’s/hour
Hiring a Professional Perth Videographer
Whether you desire to have a photographer who can capture the best angles of your product, or a camera crew that can produce your live stream project, you can rely on Beverly Boy Productions when it comes to hiring a professional Perth videographer. We have an experienced freelancer in Australia who can take the budget you have and create a quality video for your company. Plus, Perth, Australia has some competitive Perth freelance videographer prices in 2023. The weather in Perth includes warm and dry summers, with cool, long, and wet winters. Across the year, the average temperature varies between 48°F and 86°F. Perth offers great locations for filming, you can enjoy the adventurous lands of the Botanic Gardens & Parks Authority, or the unique and iconic Bell Tower.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Perth, our purpose is to create top video products for all your video needs. We are ready to work with you every step of the way to ensure that are 100% satisfied with the final product. If you’re ready to start filming your next project, or if you want to take a look at the Perth Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023 give us a call now!