New Zealand Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals utilize video in marketing? Videography has become popular in the business world. Over the past 10 years, video marketing has proven highly effective, according to statistics, so no wonder so many big brands use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a wise move to consider as you plan for production. New Zealand freelance videographers can help you bring your vision to life, no matter what industry you may be in. An experienced freelance videographer with time in the industry will know how to create high-quality video for your business and understand why it’s so important to your company.
Fortunately, New Zealand freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t increased by much. Many freelance videographers in 64 usually have hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you’ve been exploring options for “videographer near me”, the rates you see online may change according to what you need, from the crew and equipment the type of video, and the duration of the production project.
New Zealand Videography Budget
Whether you’re searching for event videography in the southwestern Pacific Ocean area or internal marketing videography, there are factors to consider when budgeting for your project, so it’s wise to think about the following.
1. What do you want your video to do? Do you need a clip to show off a new product update? Or, are you looking to film a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product video requires a different type of crew and even set or location that what you need for event videography. (A professional videographer can take your answer and help you define the best video for your needs.
2. What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice-over narration. What you spend on your video is
3. Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where you should shoot, your camera crew can help you decide on great film studios or exterior locations. As you think about prices for studios and permits, the place you decide to capture footage at will impact your budget.
These are great questions to consider as you prepare for your New Zealand videography budget, but your crew will ultimately be the reason you get top-notch video, so it’s a wise investment to make.
The Rates for Videographers in New Zealand
Prices will vary according to the cost of services you want for your project. On the list below, you’ll find the rates for videographers in New Zealand including the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
New Zealand Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
• Video Director: $500/hour to $1000s/hour
• Script Writer/Marketer: $300/hour to $500/hour
• Video Editor: $68/hour to $200/hour
• Cameramen: $500/hour to $800/hour
• Equipment: $28/hour to $1000’s/hour
• Narrators/Voiceovers: $150 to $408
• Audio Files: $50 to $1,008
• Video Rendering: $40/hour to $78/hour
• B-Roll: 18% to 58% addition to shooting costs
• ‘Miscellaneous Fees’: $100 to $1008’s
Hiring a Professional New Zealand Videographer
You may need a photographer to film product angles or perhaps you’d like to host a live stream. Hiring a professional New Zealand videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. With an experienced freelancer in Oceania, we’ll make sure you get a top-notch video for the budget you have in mind. Plus, New Zealand has amazing places like Milford Sound, Mount Cook, and also ideal weather in the spring and fall, and not to forget, competitive freelance videographer prices in 2023.
At Beverly Boy Productions in New Zealand, we make sure our clients are completely satisfied by providing them with our expertise (that we’ve gained after nearly 20 years in the industry. Whether you’d like to get started filming your next project. Or you are looking for New Zealand Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, drop us a line—we’d love to bring your vision to life!