Mesa Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video content in marketing? Videography has increased the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have shown just how important video marketing can be. No wonder so many companies use video in their campaigns.
Hiring a freelance video maker is worth considering if you want to make an impact on your audience. Arizona freelance videographers have expertise in a variety of industries and video styles, so when you choose an experienced freelance videographer with years in the industry, you can be sure to get the high-quality video you need for your business.
Thankfully, Mesa freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t increased that much. While there is a high demand for videographers, most freelance videographers in 85201 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are looking for a “videographer near me”, no matter what prices you’re seeing, the type of video you want to make, the duration of it, and what crew and equipment you need, will impact the final pricing of your production project.
Mesa Videography Budget
No matter what type of project you need to work on, whether it’s event videography in south-central Arizona or internal marketing videography, the length of the video, who you need for it, and location factors all come into play when budgeting for your project. As you set about to plan for production, ask yourself the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to showcase your product updates? What about using a highlight reel from a recent event? Filming a product will require different crews and gear than what goes into event videography. (A professional videographer can take the answer to your questions and create the best video for your needs).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often include voice over narration. The cost of hiring a narrator won’t be as much as hiring a crew of actors/actresses.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re not sure about where to film, this is something that a professional camera crew can help you with by suggesting film studios or exterior locations. When you consider studio prices and permits, the location you film at will impact the pricing of your project.
Consider these questions as you set about planning for your Mesa videography budget, but keep in mind that professionals are the ones who will ensure your vision becomes a reality.
The Rates for Videographers in Mesa
Prices vary when it comes to what you’ll need in your project. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the rates for videographers in Mesa. These cover the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Mesa Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $25/hour to $255/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $65/hour to $155/hour
- Video Editor: $65/hour to $180/hour
- Cameramen: $105/hour to $405/hour
- Audio Files: $35 to $1,005
- B-Roll: 15% to 55% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $105 to $1005’s
- Video Rendering: $35/hour to $80/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $105 to $405
- Equipment: $25/hour to $105’s/hour
Hiring a Professional Mesa Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to help you with your product updates or need support for a live stream, hiring a professional Mesa videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. With our freelancer in Maricopa county, you’ll get a top-notch video for the budget you have. Plus, Mesa, Arizona has some competitive Mesa freelance videographer prices in 2023 with hot summers and top landmarks like Papago Park and Usery Mountain Regional Park.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Mesa, we will use our nearly 20 years of expertise for your project. Need help filming your next project or are you looking for top-notch Mesa Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023? Let us know what you need—we’re here to help!