Manila Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool? Videography has grown rapidly in the business world. Over the past decade, statistics have shown that video marketing is effective and efficient, and that is why businesses of all types use it!
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you should think about when planning your next project. Philippines freelance videographers have expertise with clients of all kinds, all over the world, so bringing your project to life won’t be a problem! An experienced freelance videographer with years of training knows how important an engaging, high-quality video is for your company or brand.
Thankfully, Manila freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t changed much. While the demand for video marketing has risen, freelance videographers in 1006 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Many freelancers charge half-day rates.
If you are searching on Google or other search engines for “videographer near me”, no matter the rates you find, there are three things that will always affect the pricing of your project: the type of video, the duration of the video, and what crew and equipment will be needed to complete it.
Manila Videography Budget
No matter if you’re searching for event videography in the eastern Philippines or internal marketing videography, your video’s duration and what all is needed to complete it will ultimately affect how much you pay for it. When budgeting for your upcoming project, consider your answers to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want your video to show off your products? Want to create a highlight reel from your events? Filming a product will require different gear, personnel, and environments than event videography. (A professional videographer can create a production that meets your goals based off of your answer to this question.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos generally include voice-over narration. The price of narrators will be different than what actors cost. It’s simple, really. The more people you need to produce your video, the more your project costs.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know which location for filming best suits your video, a camera crew can suggest film studios or exterior locations for you to choose from. Studio prices and location permits will affect the cost of your video.
These questions are a great place to start when lining out your Manila videography budget, but a successful team will help bring your project to life. It is their job, after all!
The Rates for Videographers in Manila
Prices will vary depending on the needs of your next project, but you can look to the below list that we have created when building your budget. You will find the rates for videographers in Knoxville covers pre-production, production, and post-production.
Manila Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Rendering: $33/hour to $78/hour
- B-Roll: 13% to 53% on top of the shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $103 to $1003’s
- Audio Files: $33 to $1,003
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $103 to $403
- Equipment: $23/hour to $103’s/hour
- Cameramen: $103/hour to $403/hour
- Video Editor: $63/hour to $178/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $63/hour to $153/hour
- Video Director: $23/hour to $253/hour
Hiring a Professional Manila Videographer
Whether you need a photographer to capture great angles of your upcoming product or a filming crew to set up the necessary equipment for a live stream, hiring a professional Manila videographer doesn’t have to be overwhelming. A professional freelancer in Manila can create a quality video that stays within your budget and fits your company’s needs. Plus, Manila, Philippines has many competitive Manila freelance videographer prices in 2023. With hot, humid temps all year round, Manila offers many great locations like San Agustin Church and Manila Cathedral .
At Beverly Boy Productions in Manila, we will put our almost two decades of experience to work on your production. We will keep you in the loop each step of the process to ensure that you are satisfied with the product we make for you. To start filming your next project, or to get Manila Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, give us a call – we are ready to hear from you!