Los Angeles Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use visuals as a way to market brands? Videography has grown a lot in the business world. Over the past 10 years, stats have shown that video marketing makes a splash, so it makes sense that so many companies would use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is something you’ll want to consider when planning for a project. California freelance videographers have expertise in a broad array of video styles for various companies, so it’s not hard to create anything you have in mind. An experienced freelance videographer with years on the job will know how to create high-quality video for your company goals.
Thankfully, California freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t changed that much. While there is a big demand for video marketing, freelance videographers in 90274 tend to charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates.
But if you are looking online for a “videographer near me”, no matter what type of rates they may charge, there are a few things that will impact the overall pricing for your project: the type of visuals, the duration of the project, and which kind of crew and equipment are needed to bring your vision to life.
Los Angeles Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for event videography in Southern California or internal marketing videography, the length of the video, and what you need for it will affect the overall cost. When budgeting for your project, it’s important to think about the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to promote an upcoming product? Or do you want to film a highlight reel from your last event? Filming a product is going to mean different equipment and team than what would be needed for event videography. (A professional videographer is can take your answer to this question and help build the perfect video based on your vision.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos often have voice-over narration. The price of narrators will be different than what would be spent on a crew of actors and actresses. Basically, the more crew needed for the video, the bigger the investment.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you’re not sure about the best location to film at, a professional camera crew can help to suggest film studios or exterior locations. When you think about studio prices and permits, the location you will film at will have an affect on the video’s pricing.
Consider these three questions as you set about planning for a Los Angeles videography budget. In the end, a crew of professionals will bring your vision to life, making them every bit worth the time and investment—it’s what they’re good at and passionate about, after all.
The Rates for Videographers in Los Angeles
Prices are will change according to companies and projects but we’ve compiled a list of the rates for videographers in Los Angeles that cover the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Los Angeles Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $21/hour to $251/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $61/hour to $151/hour
- Video Editor: $61/hour to $176/hour
- Cameramen: $101/hour to $401/hour
- Equipment: $21/hour to $101’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $101 to $401
- Audio Files: $31 to $1,001
- Video Rendering: $31/hour to $76/hour
- B-Roll: 11% to 51% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $101 to $1001’s
Hiring a Professional Los Angeles Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture a great product video or help to produce a live stream, hiring a professional Los Angeles videographer doesn’t have to stress you out. In fact, when you work with a top freelancer in County of Los Angeles you can receive great quality video at a fair budget. Plus, Los Angeles, California has some accessible Los Angeles freelance videographer prices in 2020. With lovely weather throughout much of the year and top landmarks like the Getty or Griffith Observatory, the city is ideal for shooting film.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Los Angeles, we put our two decades on the job to work for your project. We want you to be 100% happy with the product we produce for you. If you’re ready to start filming your next project or are searching for a Los Angeles Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, get in touch with us today!