Joliet Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
Did you know that 87% of marketing professionals use video content to reach their audience? Videography has increased in popularity in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have proven the effectiveness of video marketing. It makes sense that so many brands and companies use it.
Hiring a freelance video maker is a good decision to make if you want to create quality video. Illinois freelance videographers have expertise working with all kinds of brands and companies. An experienced freelance videographer with time on the job is going to know how to create the best high-quality video for your company.
Thankfully, Joliet freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t gotten too high. Many of the local freelance videographers in zip code typically charge hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you have been looking online for a “videographer near me”, you’ll find that the rates may change depending on the type of video you want to make, the duration of the project, and the crew and equipment are needed to bring your vision to life.
Joliet Videography Budget
If you’re looking for event videography in area or internal marketing videography, the length of the video you’re creating and other factors really do impact the final cost. So, as you get started budgeting for your project, make sure to consider the following:
1. What do you want your video to do? Are you hoping to film a highlight reel from a recent event? What about a product video? Filming a product promo will mean a different team, location, and gear than what’s necessary for event videography. (A professional videographer can take the answers to your question to deliver exceptional results that suit your objectives.)
2. What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice over narration. What you spend on a team of actors will be considerably more than what’s needed for one narrator.
3. Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film at that will work well for your project, a camera crew knows where you can find the best film studios or exterior locations. As you take the prices of studios and permits into account, the place you shoot at will also impact the cost of your video.
These questions are helpful for when you’re planning for your videography budget, but a crew of professionals can help you make your vision a reality. It is what they love to do after all.
The Rates for Videographers in Joliet
The price of your project is largely dependent on the ideas you want to bring to life. When it comes to the rates for videographers in Joliet we’ve put together a list of averages that include the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Joliet Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director: $23/hour to $253/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $63/hour to $153/hour
- Video Editor: $63/hour to $178/hour
- Cameramen: $103/hour to $403/hour
- Equipment: $23/hour to $103’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $103 to $403
- Video Rendering: $33/hour to $78/hour
- B-Roll: 13% to 53% addition to shooting costs
- Audio Files: $33 to $1,003
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $103 to $1003’s
Hiring a Professional Joliet Videographer
Whether you’re searching for a photographer to film product shots or need support for a live stream, hiring a professional Joliet videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. With an experienced freelancer in county, you can get a great video for your budget. Plus, Joliet, Illinois has competitive freelance videographer prices in 2020 with warm summers and very cold winters, as well as top landmarks such as Old Joliet Prison and Hollywood Casino and Hotel Joliet.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Joliet, we would be happy to use our expertise for your project. When it comes to filming your next project, we’ll use our 20 years on the job to ensure your satisfaction. If you need to know more about Joliet Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today. We’d be happy to hear from you!