Irving Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020
With 87% of marketing professionals utilizing video for marketing, videography has increased in the business world. Over the past 10 years, statistics have proven the effectiveness of video marketing. No wonder so many brands use it in this day and age.
Working with a freelance video maker is definitely worth considering when preparing for a project. Texas freelance videographers have expertise in working with various companies spanning many industries. An experienced freelance videographer with years on the job knows just how important high-quality video can be for any business.
The great news is that Irving freelance videographer prices in 2020 haven’t become too high. Most freelance videographers in 75061 usually ask for hourly rates and day rates. A few freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you are looking online for a “videographer near me”, it doesn’t matter what rates you’re looking at. From the crew to the equipment and the length of your video, there are many factors that affect the budget you’ll need for your project.
Irving Videography Budget
Whether you’re looking for event videography in northeast Texas or internal marketing videography, the length of your clip and what is needed to turn your concepts into reality all impact what you’ll need for budgeting so make sure to ask the following questions as you plan ahead:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to highlight your product? What about a highlight reel from the most recent event? Filming a product clip may require different things than what you need for event videography. (A professional videographer can work with your ideas so you can achieve the goals you have in mind.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos typically include voice-over narration. What you need to spend on a project with a narrator will be less than having to work with a full team of actors, etc.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to film, it’s easy to find out where could be best when talking with your camera crew. They can typically help you find the best film studios or exterior locations. But keep in mind that studio prices and permits all impact the cost of a project.
These three questions are great to start with as you plan for your Irving videography budget, but ultimately, a crew of professionals will be able to help you with your project.
The Rates for Videographers in Irving
Prices will vary based on what you need to bring your vision to life. So, to help you prepare, we’ve put together the rates for videographers in Irving including the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
Irving Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Script Writer/Marketer: $63/hour to $153/hour
- Video Editor: $63/hour to $178/hour
- Cameramen: $103/hour to $403/hour
- Equipment: $23/hour to $103’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $103 to $403
- Audio Files: $33 to $1,003
- Video Director: $23/hour to $253/hour
- Video Rendering: $33/hour to $78/hour
- B-Roll: 13% to 53% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $103 to $1003’s
Hiring a Professional Irving Videographer
Whether you’re looking for a photographer to capture product shots or want a camera crew to set up gear for a live stream, hiring a professional Irving videographer doesn’t have to overwhelm you. A top freelancer in county can work with your budget to create the best video. Plus, Irving, Texas has some accessible Irving freelance videographer prices in 2020. The summers are very hot but the winters aren’t too bad and the city also has some cool landmarks like Irving Arts Center and Grapevine Lake.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Irving, we use our nearly 20 years of expertise for your project to ensure your satisfaction. We’re ready to start filming your next project. Or if you need Irving Freelance Videographer Prices in 2020, contact us today. We’d love to help you out.