Ghent Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
Did you know that video is used as a marketing tool by 87% of marketing professionals? In the recent past, videography has been growing year on year in the business world. The uptake of video marketing has enabled many businesses to target their target audience with effective promotional content that captivates the attention of the audience.
To create compelling video content for your business, it is important to hire a freelance video maker who will work with you from the beginning to the end of the project. When you work with our Belgium freelance videographers, you will be able to plan, budget, and create a compelling video that meets the goals of your company. If you are planning to get a creative and high-quality video for your next project, you should hire an experienced freelance videographer from Beverly Boy Productions.
On a positive note, Ghent freelance videographer prices in 2023 have not changed that much. As you get affordable pricing options, keep in mind that freelance videographers in 9030 typically charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half day rates.
But if you Google for “videographer near me”, no matter the type of rates you receive, there are three factors that will influence the pricing of your project: the type of video you are planning to create, the duration of the video, and the crew and equipment required to make the video a success.
Ghent Videography Budget
If you are looking for a team to handle your event videography in Ghent, or internal marketing videography in the city, contact team Beverly Boy. We would like to help you prepare your budget well before hand to ensure that you know what is involved and how much it costs for the job to be completed. But before you start budgeting for your project, it’s important for you to consider the answers you provide to the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you want your video to present the products or services from your company? Or do you want to come up with a compilation of a highlight reel from your latest event? Filming a product will require different staff, cameras, and film environments as compared to event videography. (After providing an answer to this question, a professional videographer is going to take your answer and create a product that best suits the objectives of your business.)
- What do you want included in your video? Videos such as explainer videos or employee training videos mostly use voice over narration. The price of hiring a narrator is different to that of hiring actors or actresses. Ideally, if you want to work with a large crew for your video, you have to be ready to invest in the project.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you are not certain about the filming location, you can get in touch with our camera crew who can recommend film studios or exterior locations. For each option, there is an underlying cost. So, your budget needs to have studio prices and the cost of getting permits.
Once you answer these three questions, you will have a great start in creating your Ghent videography budget. In case you need some help in the planning process, feel free to contact our team of professionals.
The Rates for Videographers in Ghent
The price of filming and producing your project will depend on your needs. Since creating a budget can be tricky, we’ve prepared a list that you can reference when you want to build your upcoming budget. In this list, the rates for videographers in Ghent covers the pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
Ghent Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Editor: $68/hour to $183/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer: $68/hour to $158/hour
- Equipment: $28/hour to $108’s/hour
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘: $108 to $1008’s
- Narrators/Voiceovers: $108 to $408
- Audio Files: $38 to $1,008
- Video Director: $28/hour to $258/hour
- Cameramen: $108/hour to $408/hour
- Video Rendering: $38/hour to $83/hour
- B-Roll: 10% to 50% addition to shooting costs
Hiring a Professional Ghent Videographer
When planning to hire a photographer to film your event, or a camera crew to set up the best equipment for a live stream, consider hiring a professional Ghent videographer from team Beverly Boy. We can offer a talented freelancer in Belgium who can take your budget and create quality video for your company. Plus, Ghent, Belgium has some competitive Ghent freelance videographer prices in 2023. The weather in the city features comfortable summers with very cold, long, and windy winters. Across the year, the temperature variations range between 35°F and 73°F. Ghent offers great locations that you can use for filming your project. There is a great historic city center called Graslei at the right bank of the Leie river where you can shoot your film. Alternatively, you can check out the Sint-Michielsbrug; it is the best place for videography because of the beauty of the buildings.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Ghent, we have a dedicated team of professionals who have been producing all types of video projects for close to two decades. You can leverage on our skills and top-of-the-line equipment to get amazing video products. If you want to start filming your next project, or if you want to look at the Ghent Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, you can give us a call today – we would love to hear from you.