Durban Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023
With 87% of marketing professionals using video in marketing, videography has become increasingly popular in the business world. Over the past 10 years, it has been proven that video marketing is highly effective. It’s no surprise how many brands use it nowadays.
Working with a freelance video maker is wise to consider as you prepare for a project. South Africa freelance videographers have the expertise you’re looking for to move forward. With an experienced freelance videographer who has time in the industry, you can be sure that you’ll get the best high-quality video for your company.
Fortunately, Durban freelance videographer prices in 2023 haven’t increased by much. There continues to be a growth in the demand for freelance videographers in zip code but most charge hourly rates and day rates. Some freelancers charge half-day rates. If you are online searching for “videographer near me”, regardless of the rates you see, there are certain factors that impact the budget you’ll need. Such as: the crew and equipment you want to work with, the style of video, and the duration of the video project.
Durban Videography Budget
Whether you need event videography in the area or internal marketing videography, the length of your video, as well as the details you want to include all impact the budgeting for your project.
Make sure to consider the following questions:
- What do you want your video to do? Do you need a video to showcase your product? What about filming a highlight reel from a conference. Filming a product video requires a different crew and gear, as well as a location than event videography. (A professional videographer can take the answer to this question and help you define the best video for your project).
- What do you want included in your video? Videos like explainer videos or employee training videos usually count on voice-over narration. A narrator is a lot more accessibly priced than having to hire a whole team of actors and actresses.
- Where do you want your video to be filmed? If you don’t know where to shoot, a camera crew can help you choose the best film studios or exterior locations. As you think about the studio costs and fees for permits, where you shoot it will impact the final budget you’ll need to plan for.
These are top questions to consider as you prepare for your Durban videography budget, but if you’re unsure of the investment, just think how helpful professional crews can be for your video production.
The Rates for Videographers in Durban
Prices can change according to the concepts you have. If you’d like to have an idea of the rates for videographers in Durban that include the pre-production, production, and post-production processes, consider the following information on this list we’ve compiled:
Durban Freelance Videographer Pricing Sheet:
- Video Director:$26/hour to $256/hour
- Script Writer/Marketer:$66/hour to $156/hour
- Video Editor:$66/hour to $181/hour
- Cameramen:$106/hour to $406/hour
- Equipment:$26/hour to $106’s/hour
- Narrators/Voiceovers:$106 to $406
- Audio Files:$36 to $1,006
- B-Roll:16% to 56% addition to shooting costs
- ‘Miscellaneous Fees‘:$106 to $1006’s
- Video Rendering:$36/hour to $81/hour
Hiring a Professional Durban Videographer
If you want a photographer to film the top angles of your product or support you with your live stream, hiring a professional Durban videographer can be a simple process. An experienced freelancer in KwaZulu-Natal province can work with your budget and help you create a compelling video. Plus, Durban, South Africa is a place with ideal prices in 2023 for videographers and has beautiful winter weather, as well as cool places like Moses Mahbida Stadium.
At Beverly Boy Productions in Durban, we use our nearly two decades of experience for successful results for each one of our clients. We also make sure to work closely with our clients to ensure 100% satisfaction. If you’re ready to start on filming your next project. Or are hoping to find more information on Durban Freelance Videographer Prices in 2023, contact us today. We’d love to hear from you.